Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I can't stand....

fawkin people who swear that theyre going to stop doing stupid ish that theyre doin and they don't...so you give another chance AND THEY DO IT AGAIN ...wtf you think they would learn by now

AUGHHHHHH!!!!!!!:mad:

*sorry i had to vent:)

Originally posted by Destiny

fawkin people who swear that theyre going to stop doing stupid ish that theyre doin and they don't...so you give another chance AND THEY DO IT AGAIN ...wtf you think they would learn by now

You are answering your own question...

Why dont they learn... Simple you gave them 1 to many chances... When someone knows they can get away with shit... Of course they are not going to stop doing it...

I know what you mean hun,

Sometimes I wish I was less forgiving too. But it's hard to not give someone a second chance when you care about them. But then they just end up fucking you over anyway:mad:

Originally posted by elementx

You are answering your own question...

Why dont they learn... Simple you gave them 1 to many chances... When someone knows they can get away with shit... Of course they are not going to stop doing it...

so true :(

what is it?

curious

what is it?

curious

:confused:

AUGHHHHHH!!!!!!!:mad: *sorry i had to vent:)

dont get mad at them... its not their fault its in their nature... they cant change it... let me rephrase that it can be controlled however that takes a great effor and great feats of strength, most ppl do not like to work hard or harder than they have to so for the most part they become complacent and accept whatever faults they have...

Originally posted by fineones

what is it?

curious

:confused:

1st person: makes plans to hang out..finalizes them..then ditches. they say they forgot..or i caught that person out somewhere else ...apologizes and apologizes (only when i question them about it or when they realize after 2 weeks that I'm not calling them) saying they'll never do it again

2nd person: swears they'll stop disrespecting me...cursing at me..controlling...etc and they don't...cries, pleads and begs all over again that they'll change

1st person: makes plans to hang out..finalizes them..then ditches. they say they forgot..or i caught that person out somewhere else ...apologizes and apologizes (only when i question them about it or when they realize after 2 weeks that I'm not calling them) saying they'll never do it again

2nd person: swears they'll stop disrespecting me...cursing at me..controlling...etc and they don't...cries, pleads and begs all over again that they'll change

Fuck that.....1 strike & YOUR OUT!!!!!! I dunno if it's just me, but lately people have been acting like idiots.....Summer is coming...school is ending....No need to have more unecessary headaches....

As for person #2.....If someone is disrespecting or trying to control you....That should not be tolerated under ANY circumstances.....Tell this person to FUCK OFF!!!

Originally posted by sweetie029

I dunno if it's just me, but lately people have been acting like idiots.

As for person #2.....If someone is disrespecting or trying to control you....That should not be tolerated under ANY circumstances.....Tell this person to FUCK OFF!!!

no its not just you, but i find that a lot of people are just ALWAYS acting like idiots:rolleyes: :tongue:

as for your comment on person #2, i told him the other day:) now i'm single again but its worth it to not be called every name in the book, threats of hitting etc so i'm happy:D

thanks for the advice:) :)

Originally posted by rdancer

I also am gulty of playing with Elmers Glue. Im addicted to spreading the glue on my hands and peeling it when it dries... I have tried to get help for this, but its useless. I can never stop... :blown:

me too.