Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The offcial Stryke vs Ralph Falcon review..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

won't post all of it tonight, but those two are perfect together...

only thng missing was a couple classic anthems and a couple major build ups, besides that, loved every minute of it...

post more later.......

gotta go jerk off thinkng about the brunette that was on the dance floor.:eek:

........oh and the music was OFF THE FREAKING CHAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Danced all night long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havn't danced in awhile and it felt good dancing to some gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood asssssssssss

beats, all night long!!!!!!!!!!

Great job DJ's

Originally posted by mrmiami

koky you bitch, you left me dawg:D

:( :( sorry big dawg .. but i was very tired & drunk as fuck !!:D :D so i had to bail... but i recovered a bit & went back & you had left already ..so me & melli just left :( we will party hardy very soon my friend ;)

p. fucking .s .. MATTAS !! WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU BIAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH !!??

Originally posted by koky

:( :( sorry big dawg .. but i was very tired & drunk as fuck !!:D :D so i had to bail... but i recovered a bit & went back & you had left already ..so me & melli just left :( we will party hardy very soon my friend ;)

Hey you drunk beotch.. call me later fool!!!!!!!!!!!:D

those are definitely great together .. the 1 hour of blocks were great .. Stryke really pushed it at the end. I heard lots of Acid tonight.

Tracks of the night imho.

Stryke

Bryan Zentz - Watch the Sun

Richie Hawtin - Shufflephunk

Acid Dub of Hypnotize!!!

Ralph

Metro Area - Muira

Southside mix of Alright

Originally posted by koky

I heard rumors last night that Matas had switched teams and now supports hip hop at club deep.:idea::laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

gotta go jerk off thinkng about the brunette that was on the dance floor.:eek:

Let me guess Saleen. the chick in a black dress with major knockers? she had us ALL up in the booth looking down. and Ralph F thought it was because we wanted to hang with him... yeak ok pal:laugh:

to quote the saleen there were quite a few "pigeons "in the crowd:eek: "hey now"

ok im a bit soberer now .. :D so now id like to thank klubveteran for the hook up at the door.. great lookin out .. i felt important from the treatment i get from this guy ;) thanx ... & id also like to thank eddie guerra for hookin it up with some kind of STRONG ASS SHIT !! wtf was that .. im gonna start ordering that from now on :aright: :aright: & nice to finally meet you bro .. great hangin with the usual cp crew as well . u know who u are ;) peace out .. koky

original .. ralph had it really deep and groovy to start off while people were drinkin and then took off when the time was right. I had a great time I hope we can see more of Stryke and Ralph together at Maze!! :)

Originally posted by rcrespo

original .. ralph had it really deep and groovy to start off while people were drinkin and then took off when the time was right. I had a great time I hope we can see more of Stryke and Ralph together at Maze!! :)

grrr.. regret leaving so early :punch: Def. gotta stay for the entire night next time :D

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

i just wanna say thank you to every 1 that came out last night:D

NO...THANK YOU EDDY FOR ALWAYS HOOKING IT UP. DEFINITELY WAS A GOOD NIGHT AND THE MUSIC WAS ON POINT. SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT WEEKEND!:D