Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Streaming Live Today @2pm With Guests

This Sunday is gonna be a big Show. I have my boy Renaud from Paris doing a guest mix. renaud is the owner and operater of www.dtourism.com a Danny Tenaglia fan based site. Renaud is a great dj and a party promoter out there who has played with DJ Vibe and more. Also my close friend The Shivering Goat from England will be doing a guest mix also. The Goat came over to the USA about two months ago and had a great time, his selection is great and is not to be missed. Next up is Ruka from Jersey Deep. Ruka is a excellent deep house Dj from New Jersey his talents are great and his song selection is uplifted and Deep Deep Deep NEXT!!!!!! MY close friend JLUV from Jersey. Jluv is a up and coming dj who has been playing for a few years now. He is a great DJ and a good friend a mix not to be missed. This weeks line up is really Big who knows who else may stop by so beware of some more possible guests..........

www.metromixradio.com

Thanks for tuning in, Listeners increase every week. I wanna thank all my past guest DJ's, Vitamin D, Lorant, Mike Morales, DR Kucho, Demi and Rollo.