Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any new Hennes & Cold, Dumonde etc.

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

Any new productions from these artists as well as Cosmic Gate my fav. genre is trance if anyone could help out....thanks alot

matt

maybe doin some research would help

just asking for a little bit of help why is there need to ridicule with every chance on clubplanet? I just don't understand.

yo da illest i wasnt ridiculin i was asking y not do some research on the net for new releases or projects. not to fucking hard to do

instead of telling me do research in which im in process of maybe you can give forward your info if you have any

i dont have any since i dont worry about trance releases. i did see a new cosmic gate release last week but never bothered to loook at the name

goto some of your favorite online records shops... search the artist.. look at the release date... goto the label sites which these artists own or are signed to see if they have new releases... even try download sites with the artists name and possibly type in 2003 for example.. do alot of reading on web sites and mags.. you can learn alot that way,, atleast I do.. there also are tons of trance sites with dj's buzz charts... check out some of those.. maybe even cosmic gate has a chart out there somewhere..?:D

Interestingly enough both Cosmic Gate and Dumonde's new song includes the word human in it, and both have a Dave 202 & Phil Green Remix.

The Cosmic Gate record is "Human Beings". Check out the Cream Team Remix.

Dumonde's new song is simply called "Human". Their previous release was "God Music"

If you remember Dumonde's "See The Light", then you might also like a song called "Another Brick In The Sky" by Dyno.

You should also check out "Outrageous" by Tankis & Savietto out of Italy. Another strong release from Italy is Sarag G. "Flight Path (Barilli Mix)". It features a brilliant piano breakdown, the kind I haven't heard in too many records lately.

Hennes & Cold haven't really released anything too impressive since "Get Down". Their best track to date is still of course "The Second Trip".

If you want more good hard stuff either check out "Rock" by Scot Project, or some of the releases by Mat Silver vs. Tony Burt (such as their remix to Endymion "Runnig Again", or Mat Silver's "Unique").