• Yes all SQ1 stuff went to his head
    • No this board is too cool for him
    • Who cares, let's all just plug him
    • Ras67 rules!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to vote Ras rules here. First, she does, and second I think the recent infiltration of newbies, like ras, has scared of teamj5, who more or less has treated this board like an old man treats his property..."Get off my yard, I have a shotgun."

Yeah, I also had to go with Ras rules. I don't think anyone's ever put up with our shit as much as she has already and she keeps coming back for more. Plus she's unemployed, and people who don't have jobs are just cooler (at least I know I was a lot cooler when I was unemployed).

I don't think j5 ever recovered from Montreal. He caught a bad case of homosexuality up there and he's having trouble shaking it. Stupid liberal cities!

Originally posted by ras67

well its tuesday and since i JUST got home from the weekend of after after afterhours.... nice to see there is a post all about ME!!!

you guys are the best....:clap2:

You must be a hurting Unit.

no i am not slutty...thanks anyway... just hanging out with friends for most of the weekend... i mean extended weekend... we went to RED in worcester sunday night and somehow it turned into tuesday...

no i am not slutty...thanks anyway... just hanging out with friends for most of the weekend... i mean extended weekend... we went to RED in worcester sunday night and somehow it turned into tuesday...

God damn, I thought I partied. Could Fester top this?

people were too f-ed up to think about getting any... i am pretty much the sober one of the group, to tell you the truth....

I like how you said "people" rather than "the guys". Does this mean someday you'll be in kaydup's signature?

sorry i am not the trashy sort-- dont think you would ever find me in a little photo like that...

(which speaking of, i do want SOMETHING next to my name... how do i do it???)

Whoa, whoa, whoa...there is NOTHING trashy about chicks who hook up with chicks, in fact it may be one of the most beautiful things in the world.