Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was the weekend?

xlr8ed

How was everyones weekend, where'd ya go, what did ya see, who'd ya do?

I went to the Red Sox game on Saturday, started :pint: around 10 am.... The seats were great, def try and get your hands on the Green Monster seats if you can., good view, just couldn't really see too much when the ball was hit to left field... Great game, kinda cool and windy out though.. and thats about it, no pluggin this weekend, just good ole' miller lite and some :smoke:

This weekend was awesome... the weather was so damn good. I went to the Sox game on Sat. too. Great game... Pedro was unreal. We all went nuts when they had him come out in the 9th... total suprise. Lots of drinking on Saturday... Boston Beer Works, then the game, then Boston Beer Works, then BB Wolf's, then....

Yesterday I met friends out after the game and we went to the Cask & Flagon, then Jillians.. then late-night Tapas. Best drunken food ever.

Friday night.... somehow ended up at a party at Pine Manor College (all girls school out near BC). It was actually a really, really good party.... and doing Slip & Slides at 2 am with a bunch of drunk college chicks isn't that bad of a time.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

This weekend was awesome... the weather was so damn good. I went to the Sox game on Sat. too. Great game... Pedro was unreal. We all went nuts when they had him come out in the 9th... total suprise. Lots of drinking on Saturday... Boston Beer Works, then the game, then Boston Beer Works, then BB Wolf's, then....

Yesterday I met friends out after the game and we went to the Cask & Flagon, then Jillians.. then late-night Tapas. Best drunken food ever.

Friday night.... somehow ended up at a party at Pine Manor College (all girls school out near BC). It was actually a really, really good party.... and doing Slip & Slides at 2 am with a bunch of drunk college chicks isn't that bad of a time.

Saturday was a great day at the ball park!!!.. Already my 3rd game of the year... Pedro was on fire, glad to see it..

Friday went to Avalon for Ali, got there after 12. Tried to get as drunk as I could as quick as I could, wasnt working. Hung with the groovefire boys and one very drunk Hoska. Hung with one very drunk J5. Ended up back at my place with a crew until god knows what time.

Sat went on a very un-organized bachelor party. But had a blast and got wasted. Ended up popping my head into Sunrise sometime after 3.

Bumping into girls u knew in highschool that are now strippers in RI - is just priceless :laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

Friday went to Avalon for Ali, got there after 12. Tried to get as drunk as I could as quick as I could, wasnt working. Hung with the groovefire boys and one very drunk Hoska. Hung with one very drunk J5. Ended up back at my place with a crew until god knows what time.

Sat went on a very un-organized bachelor party. But had a blast and got wasted. Ended up popping my head into Sunrise sometime after 3.

Bumping into girls u knew in highschool that are now strippers in RI - is just priceless :laugh:

Kaydup,

Is sunrise the afterhrs at the Diplomat? If so, how is it?