Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sick article...

LANGLEY, VA—In an alarming report released Monday by the Central Intelligence Agency, Syria may be harboring upwards of 15 million known Arabs within its borders.

Above: Suspected Arabs move freely through a Damascus marketplace.

"Reliable intelligence collected by our agency indicates that Syria has conspired to lend physical and economic support to a massive number of people belonging to this group," CIA director George J. Tenet said. "The shocking truth is, there are nearly as many Arabs in Syria as there are people in New York and Los Angeles combined. In fact, Syrians openly refer to their nation as the Syrian Arab Republic, despite knowing full well America's opinion on these matters."

Explaining the CIA's methods of gathering data on the rogue ethnicity's presence in Syria, Tenet said it relied on a combination of satellite imagery, computer-system infiltration, reports from Syrian covert operatives, intercepted radio and television transmissions, and The World Almanac And Book Of Facts 2003.

"It's practically an open secret these days," Tenet said. "Syrian television brazenly shows Arabs in military uniforms carrying guns, or delivering political speeches to other members of the group. Walk into any house of worship in the country, and you'll see people reading the Koran and bowing their heads in prayer toward Mecca. It's almost like they're daring the United States to get involved."

"Disturbingly, more than 90 percent of these Arabs have been linked to the practice of 'Islam'—a defiantly non-Western system of faith whose core principles are embraced by none other than Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein," Tenet added. "If this is true, and we do consider this information to be correct in all particulars, then this is troubling at best."

President Bush, Tenet said, has been aware of Syria's ties to known Arab political and religious figures since the earliest planning stages of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Tenet assured reporters that all possible diplomatic avenues of resolving the situation were being aggressively pursued.

Above: In a chilling scene, thousands of Arabs bow toward Mecca in praise of Allah.

"We have informed [syrian President] Bashar al-Assad of the presence of Arabs in his country and have offered any aid necessary to bring this situation under control," Tenet said. "I am confident that a resolution to this crisis can be achieved without resorting to military action."

This is not the first time Syria has been linked to Arabs. Israel found the Golan Heights heavily populated by Arabs when it annexed the region from Syria during 1967's Arab-Israeli War. Arabs have historically held many influential posts in the Syrian government, and the CIA claims to have data indicating that wealthy Arab businessmen control the greater part of Syria's economy.

The CIA report prompted concern from many Americans.

"I'm not surprised," said Wayne Early, an Atlanta-area mortgage broker. "I suspect they're all over that part of the world. First, the government linked them to Sept. 11, then Afghanistan, and then Iraq. It makes you wonder who's next."

"The more I learn about Arabs, the less I like them," said Carol Schecter of Norfolk, VA. "Beirut, Teheran, Baghdad... everyplace there's trouble, they're there, and now we've found them in Syria. I just hope they don't hurt the regular Syrians."

Tenet assured citizens that he is committed to resolving the crisis.

"We don't want to cause any undue panic, but now that the Arabs are there, we're going to have to deal with them," Tenet said. "Unfortunately, they're not just going to go away by themselves."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by sassa

DOH :rolleyes:

You fucking lying imbecile.....you thought the article was real...what a dumb retard

You even made some commentary before the article that you pathetically deleted.....LOSER..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by igloo

You fucking lying imbecile.....you thought the article was real...what a dumb retard

You even made some commentary before the article that you pathetically deleted.....LOSER..

oh really? you wanna prove it?

idiot :blown:

Originally posted by sassa

oh really? you wanna prove it?

idiot :blown:

Give it up "moderator"...you were nailed imbecile...I can't believe the lengths you went to cover up your idiotic blunder...

retard

Give it up "moderator"...you were nailed imbecile...I can't believe the lengths you went to cover up your idiotic blunder...

retard

Yup, you really proved you're an idiot....

Idiot.

I believe the onion before I believe anything O'Reilly tells you or even FAUX News for that matter. Fox news is a joke. I hope it gets blown up.

If anyone is a retard it's you.

:blown:

Sassa, don't let a fool and a drunk get to you. :)

Originally posted by normalnoises

Yup, you really proved you're an idiot....

Idiot.

I believe the onion before I believe anything O'Reilly tells you or even FAUX News for that matter. Fox news is a joke. I hope it gets blown up.

If anyone is a retard it's you.

Sassa, don't let a fool and a drunk get to you. :)

You are a joke that takes the word of print like THE NATION as gospel where there is more sewgae coming from that paper then your family gene pool.

In the spirit of the releasing of the McCarthy documents, can I hire a clubplanet PI to investigate your alleged transgressions?

:)

In the name of humanity, can I hire a hitman to have you shot? :)

Go back to the 50s time warp you came from modern day Mc Carthyist pig.

Originally posted by mr mahs

You are a joke that takes the word of print like THE NATION as gospel where there is more sewgae coming from that paper then your family gene pool.

Even the National Enquirer makes more sense than Fox News.

Have you noticed everyone on there are white?

Only kkkonservanazi white supremacists like you would take the word of mouth from white supremacist FOX NEWS as gospol where there is more sewerage coming from their racist bullshit than your family gene pool.

Go back to watching your KKK infected Fox News.

FoKKKs News.

We distort, you comply.

Fair and balanced. Fair for whites, balanced for racists.

Only kkkonservanazi white supremacists like you would take the word of mouth from white supremacist FOX NEWS as gospol where there is more sewerage coming from their racist bullshit than your family gene pool.

RACIST WHITE TRIALER PARK TRASH!

Trailer park trash?/ I live in NYC...

Dude your a librarian hippie from Seattle..

You are not fit to wash my nuts you loon

Even the National Enquirer makes more sense than Fox News.

Have you noticed everyone on there are white?

FoKKKs News.

We distort, you comply.

Fair and balanced. Fair for whites, balanced for racists.

There you go pulling that race card out of your ass..

It aint the 50's jack get off the racism rant.. Blacks vote Democratic you nutball FOX is a conservative channel and Al Sharpton is constantly on Hannity & Colmes debating...

so :blown:

It aint the 50's jack get off the racism rant.. Blacks vote Democratic you nutball FOX is a conservative channel and Al Sharpton is constantly on Hannity & Colmes debating...

Ignore him...he is beneath you...waaaayyyy beneath you

Wow a new revelation. Trailer park trash really does exist in NYC.

And dude guess where I am right now? In a library reading books like a good hippie should.

And speaking of hippies, your beloved president is married to a "hippie" librarian so that must mean Laura is a hippie too.

HYPOCRITE

BTW... I'm a hippie from Boston, not Seattle and I rather be a hippie than trailer park trash from NYC.

Every white supremacist network has got to have their "token" to hide their true colors and to have some "nigger" to shit on.

So igloo why don't you pull mrmas dick out of your ass?

Wow a new revelation. Trailer park trash really does exist in NYC.

And dude guess where I am right now? In a library reading books like a good hippie should.

And speaking of hippies, your beloved president is married to a "hippie" librarian so that must mean Laura is a hippie too.

HYPOCRITE

BTW... I'm a hippie from Boston, not Seattle and I rather be a hippie than trailer park trash from NYC.

You live in the North East and the best career move you can come up with is a Librarian??? Dude you are such a loser.. do you deliver

Newspapers after work too.

I think the conspiracy books are out of order Mrs.Librarian

You live in the North East and the best career move you can come up with is a Librarian??? Dude you are such a loser.. do you deliver

Newspapers after work too.

I think the conspiracy books are out of order Mrs.Librarian

You forgot to mention about the ones about black helicopters.

I live in the northeast and so happen to be a technician. Dude you are such a deviated scum loser from NYC where all the maggots live.

Laura Bush is a librarian. Does that make her a conspiracy theorist? Does that make her a hippie?

Your mother should have swallowed you waste of skin

PUNK..

Too bad your mother didn't have a miscarriage, abortion that lived. Oh I forgot, the only part of you that lived was the afterbirth. Crawl back up your mother's slimy scaby infested cunt where you belong, waste of a lifeform.

GEHEN MASTURBATEN EIN PHEDRE SCHWANZ!

6 entries found for loon.

loon1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ln)

n.

Any of several fish-eating, diving birds of the genus Gavia of northern regions, having a short tail, webbed feet, and a laughlike cry.