Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A couple of Surf pics

We had a great time..I would have taken more pics but

I could barley move in there...I tried to get some good shots of rod being retarded..but then I realized..thats would be all of them!:D

fc34f11a.jpg

fc34f119.jpg

fc34f112.jpg

fc34f10c.jpg

fc34f10a.jpg

fc34f101.jpg

fc34f0ff.jpg

This one I was really drunk...you can tell cuz it looks like my eyes cant stay open:tongue:

fc34f114.jpg

WAIT SO IM NOT RETARTED ENOUGH IN THOSE PICS..............!!!!!

looks like digga is holding his breath in those pics and got hit in the head by a freegin mack truck!!!!!! loaded with NAILS...........

the best pic is of the back of my head...................

GEE THANKS MARIA, MY MOM WOULD BE SO PROUD THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO SAVE THE NON RETARTED PICS FOR THE FRIDGE AT THE HOUSE..............................

the pic of me and stacy looks REALLY GOOD, i never knew my one eye can point down and to the right, and the other can point up and to the back of my head..........her mom would be so proud!!!!!!!! and mark thanks for putting your left thumb in her azz and mine too, we needed help SMILING!!!!!!!!!!!!

and BILLY next time pull kellys' shirt over a little more so we can see her little manhole covers, ALMOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE PICTURES PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

MUH BAD KROCK....................I JUST POKED OUT MY LEFT CROOKED EYE AND WILL INCASE IT IN A GLASS CUBE SO YOU CAN HANG IT AROUND YOUR NECK.........................

APPOLOGY TO OUR LITTLE KELLYMOFAKA (sound like a charater from the LION KING)......................

and maria i just noticed you have that same eye problem CUZ..........maybe we were seperated at birth, i was born with the looks and you were given.............the HOT sister......................HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

IM STILL WACKED FROM LAST NIGHT, GOTTA LOVE POT!!!!!!!!!!!

what? no alien sightings in the pics?

oh wait

if i was there- then DIGGA would be taken shots at me LOL:laugh:

im gonna have to make an appearance soon-

about the same time when BIGFOOT comes out cause all us

PHENONINAS usualy travel in packs:laugh:

....e.t. phone home

Originally posted by roddigga

WAIT SO IM NOT RETARTED ENOUGH IN THOSE PICS..............!!!!!

looks like digga is holding his breath in those pics and got hit in the head by a freegin mack truck!!!!!! loaded with NAILS...........

the best pic is of the back of my head...................

GEE THANKS MARIA, MY MOM WOULD BE SO PROUD THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO SAVE THE NON RETARTED PICS FOR THE FRIDGE AT THE HOUSE..............................

the pic of me and stacy looks REALLY GOOD, i never knew my one eye can point down and to the right, and the other can point up and to the back of my head..........her mom would be so proud!!!!!!!! and mark thanks for putting your left thumb in her azz and mine too, we needed help SMILING!!!!!!!!!!!!

and BILLY next time pull kellys' shirt over a little more so we can see her little manhole covers, ALMOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE PICTURES PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

seriously chill with your dumbass comments

take this as an EARLY APPOLOGY BILLY......................and to KELLY, didnt mean to disrespect ya 2, diggas got nothing but love for the 2 of you........................ive poked out my other crooked eye for you to have as a token of my forgiveness and to blind me of all my hatred on the world!!!!!!!!!!

i have also given up my bed in the shore house for you to sleep on for those times you do not want to drive back to seaside...........

and to liquid its all in good fun brotha...............i def wouldnt have taken any shots at ya, just rubbed your head, hosted you up on my shoulders ,as we did the MOO, and passed you over to the SHORTBUS.................!!!!!!!!!!

ok dknyohmy, this is not the time to tell your friend that you miss her................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yout turning this thread into an emotional cry..........go watch legally blond and eat some popcorn and call mysty on the pHONE.............JK jess, but while we are on the topic, I MISS YOU TOO, I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WATCH DUMB AND DUMBER THE SAME WITHOUT YOU..................

HOLLAAAAAAAA BACK

Neena ..What the hell you talking about..your nuts missy:rolleyes: :tongue::D

Cant wait to see you two this summer..sux that you guys live so far.

We will see Mem.day weekend.

Dave..I forgot to get a pic of you:( sorry!

Your ass better be front and center Mem.day weekend

on friday night.

Hey billy,make it home ok?

Originally posted by roddigga

take this as an EARLY APPOLOGY BILLY......................and to KELLY, didnt mean to disrespect ya 2, diggas got nothing but love for the 2 of you........................ive poked out my other crooked eye for you to have as a token of my forgiveness and to blind me of all my hatred on the world!!!!!!!!!!

i have also given up my bed in the shore house for you to sleep on for those times you do not want to drive back to seaside...........

and to liquid its all in good fun brotha...............i def wouldnt have taken any shots at ya, just rubbed your head, hosted you up on my shoulders ,as we did the MOO, and passed you over to the SHORTBUS.................!!!!!!!!!!

Digga we love you too:D

Originally posted by solargirl

Neena ..What the hell you talking about..your nuts missy:rolleyes: :tongue::D

Cant wait to see you two this summer..sux that you guys live so far.

We will see Mem.day weekend.

Dave..I forgot to get a pic of you:( sorry!

Your ass better be front and center Mem.day weekend

on friday night.

Hey billy,make it home ok?

after Surf we went to Joeys