Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez Roll Call

Hell yeah!

Oh my God, I will never forget this night in my entire life. Did you hear the fuckin tribal tracks he dropped?

What time did you stay till? I left around 4am and could only ID 3 tracks all night!

-XeNo-

S-Man played a lot of his new shit that night which is comming out in the end of May. Release Yourself 2003 Pre-Party and Party. Shit is soooo gooooood.

I'm going to Centro-Fly on Sat. to see this mazafucka again, as the metter of fact, I'm going to go see Sanchez anytime he is in driving distance.

Originally posted by djxeno

Hell yeah!

Oh my God, I will never forget this night in my entire life. Did you hear the fuckin tribal tracks he dropped?

What time did you stay till? I left around 4am and could only ID 3 tracks all night!

-XeNo-

i came into transit w/ not so great expectations (he's not really my style anymore) but was progressively amazed as the night went on. those tribal beats he dropped totally got me goin. and for once, i didnt roll my eyes when i heard "plastic dreams" come on... haha

got there around 1am, heard the very end of randall jones's set. left around 4am like you did, b/c my sis and my friend were crying to go home :mad: