Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House scene at ULTRA?

djbrak

Nope. BTW, most of the people on this board frequent the house events more than the trance events. But I'm assuming that we're all relatively easy going and can go for just about anything that's cool. cwm9.gif

Nope, I was in between the Twilo Tent and the Main stage ....

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

boiler_bursting_md_wht.gif

Welcome to the Boiler Room

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

There was supposed to be a Subliminal tent at Ultra w/a pretty large house line-up, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I asked several staff members if they knew where it was, & they were clueless. Did anyone ever find it? Gatecresher tent was by far the best! Just got back home, & I am ready for a few good days of R&R.

yeah i was looking for the subliminal tent as well, they had some decent house on the mainstage. gatecrasher was typicall commericialized house but still alright, had fun there but everyone was drugged out in the end so it sucked. hey anybody know a good house event on friday's?

DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER DURING THE DIGWEED SET AT THE TWILO TENT... THE GUY WITH THE MULTICOLORED SHIRT RIGHT BY DIGWEED... HYPING UP THE CROWD AND MOVING AROUND? WELL... THAT WAS ME! HEHE... DJ RAZ... THE HEADZ THAT DIDNT KNOW WHO I WAS THOUGHT I WAS SASHA... FUNNY SHlT...

Well, I know that when I got there, if Im not mistaking, LTJ bukem was playing, what is he House ?!?! Im not sure, but I know that before edgar V they were playing some House, but when Edgar V came with the HARD TRANCE set, damm.. that filled up in seconds!!! TWILO tent was very underground trance.. pretty tight, but GATECRASHER tent was all madness!!!! damm that was the most awesome feeling!!!!! the people , everything!!! lots of HARD trance, and all Underground, some House there and there.. besides that, it was all good. :-)

Archived