Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Petition: Tronic Treatment Bring Back The Boat Parties!

OK, so Viktor says that due to lack of attendance, the tronic treatment boat sessions will not be repeated this year. For anyone else that thought they were a highlight of last summer, respond here affirming your desire to attend.... Let's show 'em that there is a market for techno in nyc outside the clubs...

Or maybe if you've got some more innovative ideas to try and keep the operation profitable while still being awesome...that would be hot. i'm thinking like a subscription rate - 3 boat parties at a discount!

BRING BACK THE BOAT SESSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

peaz,

rob

maybe we can push for one big one.. but last summer's sessions were not profitable.. in fact they lost money on most of them.. I had a blast and went to 5 out of 6 of them.. but there aint enough people willing to do it.. techno is strong in the bedrooms.. but most people look in their wallets and the money isnt there lately.. myself included.

i'm all for a little pressure to do it.. question is.. how many in cp actually give a fuck?

Originally posted by lasix

i'm all for a little pressure to do it.. question is.. how many in cp actually give a fuck?

Clearly not many. Why i still bother with this board i have no idea.... but i've been around since summer 96, so i guess loyalty counts for something.

Yeah, I was at 4 of 6 and the first few were packed but after that... it was just tumbleweed and prarie dogs.

anyway... looking forward to seeing you spin tonight... believe it or not my first time.

peaz,

rob