Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digweed@CROBAR - Review

bbflux

OUTTA HAND!!! The evening started out with smooth house grooves in the upstairs bar lounge (DJs included Hardkiss, Julius Papp, etc..). Then we took it out to main dance floor where Sean Cusik was spining. It was getting kind of monotonous until Digweed took to the turn tables. He got on at about 1am and TURNED THE CROWD INSIDE OUT!!!!!!! The music was beyond words and the vibe was incredible (maybe that's cuz we were orbiting around the speakers with all the other freaks). There was plenty of human eyecandy doing Cirque du Soleil worthy performances. We regetably left at about 6:30am (Digweed was still spinning) and had to make our way through a big crowd that was still in the venue. This party couldn't have been better if it was in London or Ibiza. Did anyone else go???? What'd you think? cwm35.gif

Oh, and by the way... NoLimit was Right. Sasha didn't show. That was a shame but I can't really say I missed him. Digweed carried his and sasha's sets FLAWLESSLY.

[This message has been edited by bbflux (edited 03-25-2001).]

miss flux..i like you i like the way you post...but no I wasn't there...man I wish i was though...but we have Twilo up here in NY so I'll just wait for him to come up here..he's boy Sasha' ear is fucked up so he's taking a seat for a while...digweed will have to spin by himself once again..but I don't mind..he's been good..

Was everybody on this board at Space on Sat. night? I seem to be the only one around here who was at Digger's gig. cwm1.gif Oh, well. Either way it felt like half of Miami was there right up until we left the venue and saw all the people exiting the Pacha party down the street at Level. I wonder how that went down? Was anyone there?

sasha was not in miami at all during the conference. he got into a car crash a few weeks ago and as stated above, messed up his ears...he went to 6 diffrent doctors and all 6 told him he could not fly...thus he canceled all his international gig's for the next 2 months...including the twilo 4 year anniversary party.

Archived