Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MEGANITE w/ MAURO PICOTTO @ arc, Sat May 24

Be prepared for another huge night as MAURO PICOTTO returns to arc on Saturday May 24th.

MEGANITE has quickly become one of New York's most talked about and exciting new nights. The last one went so well, Christian Smith was saying it was the best gig he has had in New York for ages. It is great for New York nightlife to have these gigs as they generate huge excitment and create an amzing vibe for the DJs and the crowd. The atmosphere has been incredible.

Joining Mauro will be artists BRYAN ZENTZ and GABRY FASANO:

Bryan Zentz (aka Barada, Faculty X, Bryan Never) is known as The Professor amongst his friends at INTEC RECORDS (Carl Cox's label), a skilled musician who leaves many others behind with the breadth of his versatility whether it's techno, house, electro, ambient. Earlier this year he released his first full album entitled "Seven Breaths" on Intec Records containing the already huge club hits "Joplin" and "D-Clash." Bryan has rocked The End in London, Bugged Out! in Manchester, Florida135 in Barcelona, Twilo in NYC and The Arches in Glasgow with his funked up techno and killer live sets. An amazing talent and one that will be here for a long time to come..

Gabry Fasano has been at the forefront of Techno music in Italy for years. A DJ of ten years Gabry was the first to pioneer the techno sound within the previous monopoly of Italian house music that saturated Italians clubs and beyond. His sound has inspired heavyweights such as Mauro Picotto which recent productions Transponder I and Catapulta also his latest Techno offering Trasponder II all released exclusively on the innovative BXR label.

Holding things down in the arcade will be resident BILL PATRICK who returns from a set of gigs in Norway and England.

Another massive show lined up then. :)

ADVANCED $25 TICKETS AVAILABLE AT TICKETWEB.COM and SATELLITE RECORDS (259 BOWERY, 212.995.1744).

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Got my sneackers ready!! :D

it will be good to see a girl just wearing sneakers :)

Everyone Just come early to see both Gabry and Bryan....you wont be disappointed

I was there last time and loved it but I don't think I can afford to come up from DC this time. Trying to make it to Ibiza this summer and I need to save some cash. Plus, Mauro will be here on the 30th :) .