Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNE @ Salvation ? ? ?

attomic

Yeah dude, the music is progressive trance in the beginning of the night then hardcore towards the end of the night. These people need our support to make this club happen. If you like trance then you will love this club! Support this club and go this Friday!

Well, me & some friends went for Tune during the WMC weekend- there wasn't a big turnout, but the music kicked ass!!! All u locals (& visitors) should check this night out- it's a needed relief from the regular South Beach silicone titties/ VIP/ snotty B.S. that permeates all the other clubs. Oh, how I almost cried while in the new store that occupies the old Mix Afterhours club space....! G.A.- I was finally able to hear you on several occasions over the weekend- good going!

We're interested in checking it out. Just a bit skeptical about the music. I keep hearing that it's "awsome trance" from the wrong people. Know what I mean? I need some valid opinions. Actually, I probably just need to go check it out for myself. I don't know if anyone else was at the Ministry of Sound party and heard Sister Bliss' set.... but I've been HUNGRY for a spot that plays hard/progressive house music of that sort. Probably some of the coolest music I've heard spun, live, in a while.

Tatgirl - You should've just posted "your not george acosta then, what the hell am I doing talking to you????" You probably were hoping to become my friend so you can get VIP to all the clubs I dj and then just walk right infront of all the people that had to wait in line to get into the club like if your something special (snaping your fingers at everyone)and just skipping them. Because your all that!?!?! Ohh....then you probably want free drinks from all of the bartenders expecting them to jump at your every request because your GA's special friend. Who knows after a while of hanging out in VIP you'd end up meeting Maddona and become her special friend too. She might even ask you to be in one of her videos because she's all fucked up on drugs that night. Here you are ms. popularity skipping long lines at clubs and guest starring on Maddonna's new video all because you posted a friendly email to psuedo George Acasta. Fine Tatgirl! Have it your way!

unfortunatly, tune1 at salvation is no more for now..david padilla and george alvarado decided that the venue was just not working out, but they are working on a new smaller venue where they will continue to work together and bring their music to you guys..

they have the right idea going, so give them a couple of weeks and i truly think that is gonna one day blow up...

------------------

laser_show.gif

The music here is OK. Its Power trance of course. I'm not going to base it on one night. Has potential if more people end up going. First of all there is no dress code, which is great. The venue is really cool.

I suggest everyone check it out.

thank god Tune 1 has no affiliation with Radio 1 in the UK, I hope it wasn't a rip off or marketing scheme? call me pessemistic?....

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

boiler_bursting_md_wht.gif

Welcome to the Boiler Room

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

Archived