Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new on here-meet at tiesto?

Im new on the messageboards so just introducing myself-names Eric and Im from Long island. Def will be at Tiesto so hit me back and we can meet. Always down for meeting new peeps. Anyone get the new album yet? picking up today but let em know how it is

Originally posted by nutter6

Im new on the messageboards so just introducing myself-names Eric and Im from Long island. Def will be at Tiesto so hit me back and we can meet. Always down for meeting new peeps. Anyone get the new album yet? picking up today but let em know how it is

the album is good, and I'm sure there will be a meetup at the back bar.

Album's okay...nothing even remotely close to his live sets, but then again, is there ever a mix CD that is as good as someone's set? Even though I live near NYC, I'll be at the DC show...plus I save $20 that goes straight to my "new liver" fund.

was thinkin bout goin to dc show on sat also- dont know if i can handle two nights in a row plus the drive though- ill be peepin the album tonight so will break it down tom- his set at ultra this year was amazing-in fact ultra was fuckin amazing- anyone else down there?

ok ill be at that back bar- dont know who ill be lookin for though

when i was down at ultra- they said comin this september to NY-ULtra so we'll see what happens- would be sick in central park but pro randalss island.

Yo tiesto playin 2 til ...? anyone know? im guessin 6 or 8 and tehn off to arc