Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp Name Tag Day On M-day

That's it...I've had it!!.....I've met a ton of you and still dont f**** know who is who half the times....and this is somewhat sober....now come M-Day...when I plan on being "drunk as a skunk"...things are bound to get even tougher.

I say....wear a name tag on M-day....or tattoo it on your forehead (if your really that into it).

Come on!! You know u want to!! lmao

:D

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

That's it...I've had it!!.....I've met a ton of you and still dont f**** know who is who half the times....

maybe if you actually showed up (ahem.. sunday) you'd meet and remember people.

ouch

Tell them toofy!! Sheeet!!

I love how stacked and bigtime are playing it down but will be wearing nipple rings with their CP names on them. Don't front!!

You'll have them on.....LMAO.

Hey...dogykid...AKA...DodgyKid......I heard u were there but it was like u weren't. Hiding...disappearing acts.....dont think I dont know just because I wasnt there...lol. I'm everywhere punk!

I'll be there M-Day...where will u be? :D

I tried to fly back by getting on a 3pm flight...but apparently NEWARK's new STATE OF THE S*** control tower isnt so good and ready after all. Love flying over scenic Newark for an hour on fumes. Didnt land till after midnight. F*C* NEWARK AIRPORT!!!

The pilot wouldnt even slow down and let me get out when we were over Surf. I bum rushed the cockpit but forgot they have guns now. Bastard!! I was going to dive in to Surf Club..literally!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

That's it...I've had it!!.....I've met a ton of you and still dont f**** know who is who half the times....and this is somewhat sober....now come M-Day...when I plan on being "drunk as a skunk"...things are bound to get even tougher.

I say....wear a name tag on M-day....or tattoo it on your forehead (if your really that into it).

Come on!! You know u want to!! lmao

:D

do i know you :shaky:

uuhhmm....ok....obviously I have to clarify that this is a joke.... but thanks for the love my crazy chickens.....not like I was going to wear a shirt that I made that said 3rdflfactoria or anything!!

(Now I have to get ready of it before anyone finds out)

what's up hunniebee?

ok stacked...if not nipple rings then syringes with your cp name.

:eek:

Lack of carbs making me a little cooky and dorky..my bad.

Get stardo a jellyban.

My paycheck for some oatmeal!!

Originally posted by tommytempts

DEFINATELY...YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE APPEARANCES DOWN THE SHORE THIS YEAR

thanks! i am sure to see you MDW.. whether it be at the backbar or at badass'

hahaha it will be like "the wedding reunion party"! :shades: