Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"the Italian Feast"

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

haha plus wit the last name masterson, hes deffinatly faaaar from italian...

tuto: yes i promoted cinders.. and guess what, its a fucking steakhouse and guess what, i packed it out and guess what.. i loved every minute of it!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this kids a joke i could go on for hours and hours on what a loser he is but he is not worth the time

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

i know bro tell me about it.. im actually starting to have fun here!! anyone else care to join??? lol thankfully i had a full glass of hater-aid today!! im amped!! :mad:

jerry i beat this kids ass and then spit in his girl face and he just sat there after i spit in his girls face in front of all his boys becuse he didn't want another beaten he is a chump

yo swampguy didn't some thing happen w/ chuck and one of ur boys i heard it was real serious someone from ur town or something and trew slime we all know that ur genetical mutation is a hater who thinks ppl care what his gutter faced opinions are

Originally posted by tutoitaliano03

yo swampguy didn't some thing happen w/ chuck and one of ur boys i heard it was real serious someone from ur town or something and trew slime we all know that ur genetical mutation is a hater who thinks ppl care what his gutter faced opinions are

why don't you and your boys try doing it to me

you fear me i own you bitch ill do what ever i want to you and you can't do shit no why becouse your my bitch

Hey tutoitaliano03... your not very good at this promoting thing are you??? You started a post about a party and turned it into a big joke. I don't think you'll be getting much support at your Italian Feast! O' and as you can see from my sig I am part italian so don't think I am saying things cause I am jealous of you!:tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by sigmagal

Hey tutoitaliano03... your not very good at this promoting thing are you??? You started a post about a party and turned it into a big joke. I don't think you'll be getting much support at your Italian Feast! O' and as you can see from my sig I am part italian so don't think I am saying things cause I am jealous of you!:tongue: :tongue:

hs lifeis a joke

Originally posted by sigmagal

lol well said!! bravo!!!

Your a dick

.. I have seen some posts from Trew on another messege board...rp.. and he has been nothing but cool.. I hope he whips your ass again, then fucks your chick. :hat:

Originally posted by xlr8ed

Your a dick

.. I have seen some posts from Trew on another messege board...rp.. and he has been nothing but cool.. I hope he whips your ass again, then fucks your chick. :hat:

thanks brother im not the onlyperson this scumbag ripped off from these boards

yo u never worked for me i wouldn't hire u if u had the last cure for the disease u started SARS now please learn who owns who ur fawkin wackie joker....u started this entire post for no reason...u love us joker

i loved kicking you in the head when you where on the rockafella's steps i loved watching a pool stick get broken over your head

you fear me act tough online but in person your my bitch i own you

I'm Napolitan and I don't speak Italian

( No parle Italiano)

I only know the curses, and I love the words

"OOGATTZ" = balls or nothing

"BUCCHIA" = Pussy (not to many Italians know this word)

Let's hear it CP, what kind of Italian are you?

Napolitan, Calabreese, Sicilian, Muffatasse, etc..........

Originally posted by voodoolounge

I only know the curses, and I love the words

"OOGATTZ" = balls or nothing

"BUCCHIA" = Pussy (not to many Italians know this word)

For the non-dialect people:

"Figa" = pussy

"Cazzo" = dick; also can replace "Oh shit" or " Oh fuck"

"Me ne frego`" = I don't give a fuck

"Non mi frega`" = Don't bother me (quite vulgar)

"Chi se ne frego`" = Who gives a fuck