Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Space??

wrv69

Whats the dress code at space? Is it real tough or what? Could I wear sneakers and get in? I've heard its like a nyc club with hard house music. I hope so, I need sum good old fashion nyc style music. Also r the bouncers dicks with glowsticks on strings. I don't understand that. Everywhere I go in miami i get my strings taken away. Strings r like the life of the club in NYC. Any comments on space and the dress code let me know. thanks pEacE u'll see me there on saturday with my strings and fire lights, hope its phat

most unfortunate that you ask. the dress code in Space is somewhat leanient but don't expect to go in with sneaks, they might turn you away. As far as the glow sticks are concerned, there is a band on them. They are not allowed in the club and will be taken away if seen, micro lights are acceptable to them? there is no re-entry in the club and the crowd is at times, questionable... eh, whatever?, don't really go there too much anyways, but the music is good however. Oscar G, when Deep Dish comes down, Danny Tenaglia comes down are great nights, that's pretty much it ... good luck captain . hope I helped you out...

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

boiler_bursting_md_wht.gif

Welcome to the Boiler Room

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

Thanks guys, maybe I'll see you all there tonite. I guess i'll just wear shoes so i get in. As far as glowsticks go, I'll give it a try and if they get taken ooh well, I'll still have my photon lights. If anyone is gonna be there tonite, I'll have blue lights, and i will be doin sum crazy shi* with them. You'll understand if you go. Hope its a good nite and the music is pumping!! pEacE

Archived