Should Saleen Be Banned From Space 34?  

58 members have voted

1. 1.

• Ban Saleen He Deserves It
    • Have Saleen Apologize To Marcus, and Then Lift The Ban
    • Forget About The Apology, And Lift The Ban
    • I Donâ??t Care One Way Or The Other

Guest saleen351

I won't apologize to marcus, he was in the wrong as well. Biz and his space crew tried to have that thread moved. Because i was right and they were wrong... Marcus has seen me in there at least 10 times since then, and i can even name three nights that he clearly saw me

1. roland extended set 9am in the hall way

2. deep dish standing next to the vip seperating wall

3. 2 weeks ago when he told AT to take his hat off.

Seems if they wanted me gone, he was too much of a pussy to toss me while i was in the club... I asked him man to man, and got in his face and all he had to do is say he tossed me, not LP, and neither Biz, marcus, or LP has stated who has banned me.. We all know the reason, just not the person who made the decision...

Pussies....

With space feeling the heat and this is fact, their employees got bitched smacked around for a couple hours a few weeks ago, its clear Marcus fucked up, and should have just let this go, that was the solution. But yet, some on this board and many others got tossed for drugs and space let them back in... So tone put up another poll, why i'm banned, and the drug dealers, house dealers and users are always let back in... Only fair....

Originally posted by saleen351

So tone put up another poll, why i'm banned, and the drug dealers, house dealers and users are always let back in... Only fair....

well you have already done that. :D accusations valid or not are not helping your case. ;)

Originally posted by saleen351

Biz and his space crew tried to have that thread moved. Because i was right and they were wrong...

God help me if this statement is correct...

Sobeton, Digital7, or shroomy, have I asked any of you to move any thread regarding Space & Saleen??

It would help if you cleared that out for me.

Originally posted by biznation00

God help me if this statement is correct...

Sobeton, Digital7, or shroomy, have I asked any of you to move any thread regarding Space & Saleen??

It would help if you cleared that out for me.

nope you didn't.. "what the hell is " the space crew" ? :confused: