Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend of May 30th/31st - lineups?

charrails

Hey - I'm coming down to miami the weekend of the 30th/31st, trying to find out who's spinning & where...

I know Tiesto is at space, but he's not really what we're looking for....something more along the lines of techno/house.....any info is helpful...we can deal with prog DJ's just a bit more underground than tiesto ideally.....

anyone know who's gonna be at what clubs that weekend? :confused:

thanks !!!

crobar = nothing

level = a joke

opium = nothing, unless dade has something in the works

bed = you're kidding me?

it's a slow weekend.

Space will have the quite capable residents Oscar G and Roland on the decks on the 31st...worth checking out for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

:idea::(

any last minute updates?

I can't believe Miami has a dead weekend! I'll prolly check out Edgar V @ crobar.....any Techno down there? (I know, not really a techno-city, but still).....

not really feelin humphries, but any other house? techier house, that is?

It's the summer, it's 90 degrees, of course there is going to be slow weekends? I sometimes wonder why some people don't realise this.

Well here's your lineup:

Friday -

Maze - Ralph Falcon (house...) 4 hour open bar

Nerve - Tony Humphries

crobar - Edgar V (trance/house)

Space 34 - Tiësto

Saturday

Maze - not sure

Space 34 - Oscar G, Roland...

I hear ya, I know there's slow weekends everywhere.....its just the weekend we booked our trip so it woulda been nice to have a bigger selection

we'll still have a good time.....maybe we'll run into some of you guys down there....

thanks agin

There are still plenty of options for out of towners. Us "jaded" Miami people are just getting a litttle bored with the same thing.

Thursday May 29_Go early 10 - 11 pm to Sky Bar @ the Shore club, No Cover, this place is amazing. Very VIP crowd. then go to places below after__

Crobar - The Show

Resident DJs EJ Martinez & Mr. Mauricio spin hip-hop in main room. Resident DJ Cedric Gervais spins house upstairs in VIP._

Prive - Betty Ford Thursdays

DJ's Mr Mauricio and Top Cat play everything 80's, Old Skool, and Hip Hop._

Friday May 30th**ralph Falcon & 4 Hrs. Of Open Bar@ Maze Nightclub - 1290 18th Street @ West Avenue, South Beach

OPEN BAR 10PM-2AM

WITHT HE HEART POUNDING SOUNDS OF

MURK ARTIST

RALPH FALCON

_

for After hours, check this out see if you are interested,

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=163779

_For more of the "Scene and be Scene thing" go to Mynt or Prive. Tough to get in, but_its more of an experience_

Saturday - May 31_

Crobar Pre - Party Zutra Restaurant and Lounge on the corner of Michigan and Lincoln Rd.

This a good place to go before the crazy clubbing. Everyone present will get free entry to Crobar after 1 am.__

Then walk to Crobar a few blocks away. SATURDAYS AT CROBAR_-_Main room - the high energy music of DJ BRUNO and DJ CEDRIC GERVAIS__

Then if your are still up for it @ 4 or 5 am , go to Space34 Sunrise Session on the rooftop terrace watching the sun come up with 2000 other clubbers while listening to some of the best DJ's in the world.__

_

Sunday: Go to Nikki Beach Club around 3 pm just chill out, eat , listen to good music.

Originally posted by erickamikaze

_For more of the "Scene and be Scene thing" go to Mynt or Prive. Tough to get in, but_its more of an experience_

It was an experience the first and last time I downed a bottle of 151 all by myself in an hour, and you don't see me doing that again! :laugh:

anyone have guestlist info for Space Saturdays?

what's up @ Space before the sunrise sessions? Ivano and the boys in the main room? Where's a good spot to pregame SAturday? house/techno if possible....

I'm thinkin Crobar and/or Maze for Friday, Space Saturday.....any lists will help...thanks!