Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Official -- I have the new Tempts VIP Section

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

not sure yet --- but there is gonna be a braclet or a stamp to get in and out

I'm only going to the Tempts VIP section if "Billy Weakassmafuka" is doing the door. He is the doorguy of doorguys, lets give him some recognition. :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by danfury

I'm only going to the Tempts VIP section if "Billy Weakassmafuka" is doing the door. He is the doorguy of doorguys, lets give him some recognition. :D

NAH HE IS NOT DOING IT. IT IS GOING TO BE A NEUTRAL PERSON SO THERE IS NO BULLSHIT. NO BRACLET NO ENTRY

Originally posted by badassmafuka

why would I want to be in a VIP with 30 guys.... Arent you they guy who goes to the shore with 100 bucks a weekend:D :laugh:

hahahahaha .. aren't you then only one that STILL DID NOT PAY OFF YOUR SHARE YET? AREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT WAS BANKING ON OUT 2 FRIENDS TAKING THE HOUSE DURING THE WEEK BECAUSE IT WOULD LOWER THE PAYMENT? AREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT SAID IF IT GOES OVER $2000 A SHARE THAT YOUR OUT?

DON'T PLAY THAT GAME WITH ME ---- MONEY IS NEVER A FACTOR FOR ME. NOT SAYING THAT I HAVE ALOT BECAUSE I DON'T ..... BUT I AM NEVER ON A BUDGET LIKE SOMEONE ELSE I KNOW !! BESIDES IF YOU SAVED SOME OF THE MONEY THAT YOU BLOW EVERY WEEKEND . YOU COULD OF HAD THE WHOLE THING PAID OFF LIKE EVERYONE ELSE LAST MONTH !!!!

:eek:

NAH WE ARE FRIENDS BUT I DON'T TAKE HIS BULLSHIT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES ---- HE'S MY BOY EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T AGREE ON MOST THINGS !!

It was a joke, hence the ;) at the end of my sentence.

:blank: :blank:

hahahahaha .. aren't you then only one that STILL DID NOT PAY OFF YOUR SHARE YET? AREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT WAS BANKING ON OUT 2 FRIENDS TAKING THE HOUSE DURING THE WEEK BECAUSE IT WOULD LOWER THE PAYMENT? AREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT SAID IF IT GOES OVER $2000 A SHARE THAT YOUR OUT?

DON'T PLAY THAT GAME WITH ME ---- MONEY IS NEVER A FACTOR FOR ME. NOT SAYING THAT I HAVE ALOT BECAUSE I DON'T ..... BUT I AM NEVER ON A BUDGET LIKE SOMEONE ELSE I KNOW !! BESIDES IF YOU SAVED SOME OF THE MONEY THAT YOU BLOW EVERY WEEKEND . YOU COULD OF HAD THE WHOLE THING PAID OFF LIKE EVERYONE ELSE LAST MONTH !!!!

Billy - You got knocked the Fuck OuT! :eek:

You are one of the koolest guys out there.... Yeah who would pay over 2000 dollar for a shore house..... Not me, Of course its not a problem for you 25 year old Mommy & Daddy still giving you allowance, paying for Car Insurance.....

You got it made, buddy dont worry about how much I have left as a balance...

Remember you begged me to come in my shorehouse, Oh Billy Next year can I get in.... I shouldve pissed in your mouth when you asked me... You degenerate FUCK... Go hang out with your Crack Friend....

Listen kid dont worry about what I blow on a weekend the fact is I have fun and thats all that counts... And keep bringing your 100 a weekend down the shore and dont talk shit....

You look like a fool on this board FAGGOT...

By the way is mommy and Daddy packing you a lunch bag with some money in it for MDW.................

Peace BIACH.... Wipe that tear off your eye BITCHHHHHH before I smack you

I agree with neena..This is not Solar behavior!!

Please no fighting between solar guys.

The solar girls never fight and if we do its usually over whos hair has the most highlights!!:D

There is no reason to fight because like I said you will all be held hostage by me this summer anyway!!

Love you dorks ..now stop fighting...

Having a penis makes you act crazy!!!!!:peeright::argue2::box:

Neena....erase this entire thread and let's start fresh.

Everyone has their own circumstances and finances, etc. No need to point shit out here..on the board....for all to see when its noone's business.

Now cut your penises off and make out!!!! Pronto!!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Neena....erase this entire thread and let's start fresh.

Everyone has their own circumstances and finances, etc. No need to point shit out here..on the board....for all to see when its noone's business.

Now cut your penises off and make out!!!! Pronto!!

Mother fucking Pussies talking shit