Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Official -- I have the new Tempts VIP Section

I have the Section reserved on Memorial Day weekend Sunday Night Temptations !! This is the night of the live broadcast on KTU & is one of the sickest nights there! The capacity of the VIP section is 30 people ... if you are interested in getting in (because spots will be going fast) ... PM me or email me at DJChoopa@aol.com

I will email you details on the price and what it includes!

Don't be stuck in the wayyyyy overcrowded, general population of Temptations on one of the busiest nights in the summer!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

how could u even say that ? hands down ... tempts is the hottest spot to be sunday night on memorial and labor day weekends !!!!

but why be crammed in VIP w/30 when u could be on the floor with all the diva's! :)

Originally posted by djustinh

but why be crammed in VIP w/30 when u could be on the floor with all the diva's! :)

or you could go on the floor and pick up all the diva and bring them back 2 ur spot !!!!!

basically its just a place to escape from the crowds for a few minutes and be able to sit down and not have to wait to get a drink

Originally posted by stiffler

You tell um Piro, besides............who will hold up the door with me?

No doubt Sticky. I thought the back bar was the vip section anyway. Besides, who drinks in Tempts? j/k.

No disrespect Choopa. My bad for hijacking the thread. :)

Originally posted by tyco

this is why I don't think they should've bothered making a VIP @ Tempts............

next thing you know people will be taking limos there :laugh:

bizzzzzzzzzzzUMP ON ME TYCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAA THAT......................

CHOOPA..............ILL COME AND SAY WASUP BUT OTHER THAN THAT COME FIND ME IN THE PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

how could u even say that ? hands down ... tempts is the hottest spot to be sunday night on memorial and labor day weekends !!!!

no shit im saying im not sweating the whole vip thing. I got a house down the shore i am going to be floating around all over. Temps is going to be deadly packed on MDW.

Originally posted by roddigga

bizzzzzzzzzzzUMP ON ME TYCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAA THAT......................

CHOOPA..............ILL COME AND SAY WASUP BUT OTHER THAN THAT COME FIND ME IN THE PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeeeeeaaaaa.........that's what Tempts is about! :cool: