Originally posted by lalate

Oh I'd just love to go! Please add to the guestlist for this Thursday my group:

Tweetie

tweety.gif

Sylvester

Sylvester.gif

and me (Taz)

supertaz_a_127_108.gif

.............. A PICTURE to get on a guestlist? NO WAY! That MUST be a mistake. lol

well-said :D .

Garden of Eden and AD are two of the top clubs in Hollywood. It's called a VIP list because not just anyone can be on it. Sorry guys, that's the way it works.

Don't like it, don't send a picture. But if you want to have one of the most amazing times of your life, then send one over.

Oh I laugh hard. It's a VIP guest list, not just anybody can get in.

Garden of Eden and AD are top clubs but you are not a top promoter.

That really sums up the attitude of these people. I get into the club and into the VIP section. Let me tell you, it's not worth it. Also if your female you don't need to send a photo because you will get into the VIP section. That's how it works. You promoters at La2nite are so pathetic, learn to promote. Real promoter have a club full of people without a message board and "send me a photo" get some class.

I don't post often but damn are you an ignorant asshole.

As of this moment, the TOP TOP club in Hollywood (based upon people's desire to go there versus another venue) is White Lotus, not Garden of Eden.

We'll get you into White Lotus on Thursday and there is no picture neccessary! (Although a hug would be appreciated. :) )

Hi I help promote for The Garden of Eden thursdays and I just want to apologize for Rj3. Thats not the right way to promote at all.

I can put you guys on the list for thursdays (NO PICTURES NECESSARY) and I also do The Sunset Room Saturdays.

Youre right White Lotus is the top club as of now but the Garden of Eden does have a very high reputation. I feel they are pretty equal.

Again I apologize for the disrespect anyone might have caused you guys and call me to be on the list Thursdays or Saturdays.

My number is (818) 653-2489