Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to Clubbing

fatherian

Well young one, you have much to choose. To arrive at the beginning of your worldly adventures you must look within and feel what you desire most. You may prefer the song of the bird, the company of the woman, or to drink forbidden nectar. Only then will you know where to focus your spiritual being to find the higher state of consciousness...young grasshopper.

------------------

Explode-02.gif

You have chosen well young grasshopper. You will find many enchanting women during your adventures of worldly pleasures. Long after the sun has set, go to the shore in the south. There you will find a place named BLUE. Inside you will find that the bird sings joyfully and the women have consumed much forbidden nectar and magic potions. Ask the women what they desire most of the night and they will reveal the paths you may take. But choose wisely young grasshopper, for not all paths will yield the same reward.

------------------

Explode-02.gif

funny shit

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

boiler_bursting_md_wht.gif

Welcome to the Boiler Room

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

thanks everyone... now lemme explain...

a friend of mine flew down to visit during a very hectic week at school... so i sent him out by himself a couple of nights ...told him where to find a little titty club on the strip, but i didn't know the exact addy... anyway, half wasted-he stumbled upon this "go-go" with dark windows cwm24.gif and thought that he had found it...

need i say more? cwm6.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ the dj, the music, and me ~

[This message has been edited by littled (edited 04-15-2001).]

Originally posted by littled:

thanks everyone... now lemme explain...

a friend of mine flew down to visit during a very hectic week at school... so i sent him out by himself a couple of nights ...told him where to find a little titty club on the strip, but i didn't know the exact addy... anyway, half wasted-he stumbled upon this "go-go" with dark windows cwm6.gif

d> you dont play nice BUT girl, your funny as s***! cwm37.gif

Archived