Clubplanet Nightlife Community

matty c back in jail

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

True, but I am sure its better than here say from clubplanet.

CP is the most reliable souce out there right now. ;)

I just heard Matty C got engaged last night to this guy in jail:

762965.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teen night is for teens last time I checked, I may be wrong but the ages are supposed to be all under 18 at these events. Either way, this shit shouldn't have been going on at the club. and regardless of how old they look or act, if they are under 18, even if they consent, according to the law you are the one who gets screwed. Working at a teen event is not an opportunity to pick up or have sexual relations with the girls there. And last but not least he had a girlfriend, doesn't say much for him and his morals.

so i heard...plus he got rid of alot of his videos last year. but if they got his laptop and they look under his 'baseball' file... they are in to see exactly how many girls this guys been with...

matty always forgets about his laptop!!

Originally posted by AlexGNcw

none of that matters now though he confessed to having sex with the 2 on friday and from what i know at least 3 others came forward since and i'm sure more will so this won't matter

serious question are you friends with this kid????

Originally posted by stiffler

You know all you people are jumping all over this as if he is a real "child molester"................I mean come on, have you seen what these girls look like..............................its one thing toi be 21 or 22 and sleep with a 16 or 17 year old, but how a bout a 60 yr old man sleeping with a 18 or 19 yr old............thats ok right...................lets face it people this whole world is fucked up and I dont think that what these guys did morally constitutes as child molestation!!! Half of you people here on this board at that age group probably would have been caught in the samne situation.........................These girls werent forced into doin this from what I understand, yet they were scared by the police to testify in order to make an example of these kids who are probably scared shit right now with a big black dick in their ass.(ouch)Now I am not sticking up for these guys nor do I know them.................but Im 32 and have hooked up with or dated 21/22/23 yr old girls.......................bigger age difference..................anyway, I just dont think its the same thing as say a"jon bonea ramsy(without the murder of coarse)............

I agree with you babes...........

Even the girls being 15 yrs old, come on people, think about it, lil girls these days are #1 sluts, #2 alot that i know of act as if they are 19-20 (especially those with older sisters)

What these guys did was gross but comparing them to child molestors that rape 3 yr old who have not a clue even how babies are made to 15 yr olds who have probably sucked more dick then the ammount of times Matty will get ass-fucked, is a lil out there.

How about this one????? Why didnt the parents of these girl teach them moral also???? Like sex at the age of 14 is totally wrong. Lil skanks like that is the reason abortion is so popular.............those girls should have kept their pants on and those guys should have kept their dicks away.

Society is totally based too much on SEX, its crazy.

World is gonna be one big STD by the time are children have children.

and as for 13 yr old are easy to manipulate, so are 21 yr old, and 25 yr olds, just all depends how smart they were brought up.

I am 22 now and I think i have been manipulated more as an adult then i did when I was 15.

(FYI>> i had my first bf when i was 15, he was 20, I wouldnt let him lay a hand on me)

oh well..........:blown: