Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euro Lounge In North Arlington

What's your favorite style of music?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite style of music?

• Hip Hop
    • Reggae
    • Dance/Trance/Progressive
    • Latin

Every Thursday Night at the Eurolounge is Ladies Night. Girls get in free and receive a complimentary drink. The place is gorgeous as well as the crowd. DJ FX (seen at Webster Hall, Pacha in Ibiza and numerous other nightclubs) brings you the best in club, reggae and hip hop. Dress to impress. Ladies 21 - Gentleman -22. Go to www.euroloungecafe.com for directions. You won't be disappointed.

Originally posted by clubpro

Every Thursday Night at the Eurolounge is Ladies Night. Girls get in free and receive a complimentary drink. The place is gorgeous as well as the crowd. DJ FX (seen at Webster Hall, Pacha in Ibiza and numerous other nightclubs) brings you the best in club, reggae and hip hop. Dress to impress. Ladies 21 - Gentleman -22. Go to www.euroloungecafe.com for directions. You won't be disappointed.

will never go there again get rid of the asshole door guy

• 11 months later...
Guest geoffgarcia
Originally posted by justinjames1

I hope you didn't pay someone to design your website.

I did it for 'em for free jacko

so make fun of me for having no skill if you want:)

was just doing my friends a favor

notallthere, I think with the size and location they've did a hell of a job decorating the inside...

wow this post reappeared from a year ago....

I went here a few times last year. It wasn't the craziest, sickest place I have ever been but I will admit it was really nice and the sangria was the best! I haven't been there in a long time... I didn't think it was even open anymore. What is going on with this place?

Guest geoffgarcia

sigma, yah I was browsing the web (bored at work) and figured I'd do a search on here and see what everyone though about Euro, and when I saw someone bashing the old euro site that I made I had to step in and take the blame for myself *hahaha*

as far as I know its still open (I probably would have heard if it had closed)

for a lounge I think its good...

Originally posted by geoffgarcia

I did it for 'em for free jacko

so make fun of me for having no skill if you want:)

was just doing my friends a favor

notallthere, I think with the size and location they've did a hell of a job decorating the inside...

you actually took the time ot register a screen name after almost a year of someone making funof you??

HOLY SHIT YOUVE GOT FUCKING ISSUES D00D

Guest geoffgarcia

dude I'm bored at work:)

to register a screen name you only have to punch in like 2 fields...maybe thats a lot for you...but I can chew gum and walk at the same time..... so gimme a break

dude I'm bored at work:)

to register a screen name you only have to punch in like 2 fields...maybe thats a lot for you...but I can chew gum and walk at the same time..... so gimme a break

what do you do?? I hope its not web design...LMFAO

and its more than 2 fields first of all and apparantly since Ive been posting on here genius, its not too difficult for me. You should stick to chewing gum and walking at the same time and stay the fuck away from computers. Thank you in advance for your expected cooperation senor garcia.

Sincerely,

Your father.

Kosta P.

Guest geoffgarcia

Kosta, actually I do build websites for a living, (not design)....thanks for the gracious welcome to the board...

Stiffler, sorry I don't know george....

Kosta, actually I do build websites for a living, (not design)....thanks for the gracious welcome to the board...

Stiffler, sorry I don't know george....

actually Juan Garcia, I was taking it easy if you think that was mean hang on for a bumpy ride.

No need to gracias me buddy,

Originally posted by badassmafuka

will never go there again get rid of the asshole door guy

thats the reason i don't go there or to 118 lounge..........door guys are dicks.......u need to know like someone who works there to get in, me and my friends went to 118 lounge last saturday, waited an hour in line watchin everyone go in cuz they new someone inside and we didn't...........so after asking him what up...........he sed " this is how it works kid" i'll never attempt to get in 118 lounge again