Clubplanet Nightlife Community

astrological love compatibility

chrishaolin

im getting very discouraged about results of some astrological tests after putting in me and my gf's signs... it states something like "this is a relationship built on deception...your significant will want to roam..."

i know i cant apply this 100% to my relationship, but I dont want it to become a self-fulfilling prophecy.. ya know? any thoughts or comments??

Originally posted by linabina

comment: just dont believe in that shit :idea: dont bug urself out over it.... cuz u know deep down that it doesnt really mean anything

i know, i try not too.. but i fit the descrip of my sign to a T.. and she does too.. its just freaky how accurate they seem to be.

Originally posted by chrishaolin

i know, i try not too.. but i fit the descrip of my sign to a T.. and she does too.. its just freaky how accurate they seem to be.

Your sign might be right on the money w/ how you are....& the same w/ your girlfriend.....But you & ur gf are 2 out of tonsssss of people who have the same sign who say the same thing

Originally posted by chrishaolin

Guy it works the same way as phsyics do, trust me its like a vast explanation and you can always somehow incorporate it in your life... Just don't believe in it, its al for fun :D

There's a lot to astrology, and I've seen enough proof to believe in it, HOWEVER- If you really wanted to find out if the two of you are astrologically compatible, you'd have to go to an astrologer and have your charts read. There's a lot more to your astrological makeup than what is commonly referred to as your "sign."

Originally posted by tastyt

There's a lot to astrology, and I've seen enough proof to believe in it, HOWEVER- If you really wanted to find out if the two of you are astrologically compatible, you'd have to go to an astrologer and have your charts read. There's a lot more to your astrological makeup than what is commonly referred to as your "sign."

great thanks!

LOL do not believe in that shit man. and do not waste any more money on this (cause thats what it´s about mostly)

go on google and search for "cold reading". read and maybe you´ll understand.

Originally posted by tastey

LOL do not believe in that shit man. and do not waste any more money on this (cause thats what it´s about mostly)

go on google and search for "cold reading". read and maybe you´ll understand.

If you were to ever check out a reputable astrologer... you'd change your mind.

Originally posted by tastyt

If you were to ever check out a reputable astrologer... you'd change your mind.

okay babe, send me a pm with your mail adress and i will email you a few books i have in pdf/doc format about the subject. they teach how to become such a "reader"

oh and btw, i actually checked out quite a FEW astrologer to see their tricks, and they are EASY to spot. and it´s a DAMN easy way to make money, or better to say, to steal money from people.

i´ll quote a little from one of the books:

For example, each of the following statements will be accepted by most clients as descriptive of themselves:

“Money, career, travel, while important, are not as important as having love in your life.†(Most women seek understanding, compassion, M tenderness, and will agree with this.)

“You are comfortable in a management or supervisory capacity. As a decision maker, you are able to make typical male decisions, and can cope under pressure.. (Such a statement will apply equally well to a 21year old secretary, who recognizes she can do, and often does, the work of her boss, or to a 65 year old widow, who is forced to make all the decisions once made by her husband.)

“You will outlive your first husband.†(If she is a widow, you are right. If she is married, she will agree your prediction is probably right. And even if she is unmarried, she will tend to view it as a prediction for the future.)

“I sense you were brought up to DO the right things, GO to the right schools, MARRY once and live happily ever after. Unfortunately, as you've found, things don't always work out that way.†(This is a strong statement. Isn't that the advice most parents try to give their children. And, of course, it doesn't always work out that way. But, whether it's a problem relating to a failed marriage, drugs, in laws, or finances, you'll e given the credit for knowing about it.)

“I sense you are a touching and hugging individual, tending to seek the Teddy Bear, the Gentle Ben, in the opposite sex.â€

“You tend to be a giver, rather than a taker.â€

“You have a mind similar to a computer, very, very sharp. Very intuitive. Very observant.†(Regardless of the person's level of education, most women want to believe they have something on the ball. They want to believe they are difficult to deceive.)

“You are deep, analytical, pragmatic. You tend to analyze everyone.†(Most people tend to see themselves as better than average judges of character. They will agree with this.)

“Something seems to be frustrating you. At times, you seem to be making progress, but at other times, you seem to be slipping backward. There are confusions, delays, and disappointments.†(Is there ever a period in a person's life, when all about us is perfect?)

“I sense a sentimentality in you, a sensitiveness that is exceptional. You are an incurable romantic, in fact.†(Studies show that most women feel they are sentimental and old fashioned.)

“There is a certain amount of jealousy that surrounds you, at times. It goes with the territory. The fact that you are attractive and noticeable, for example, has caused some to accuse you of 'making an entrance' when you enter a room, even when you are completely innocent.†(What women doesn't want to secretly believe she is the cause of a certain amount of jealousy among her peers? What woman doesn't want to believe she is the center of most eyes when she enters a room?)

“Your nature seems to be success oriented. You are not the type to settle for second best, and you do not allow yourself to be easily compromised.†(Most people strive for a better life, a better personal world, a better existence, and even born losers will see themselves as success oriented.)

--------

some examples on what areas you would hit:

"Each of us tends to listen selectively. We hear those things, in a conversation, that we want to hear, and tend to mentally filter out those things that make little or no sense, when measured against our thought process. The client, in other words, will assign immediate significance to any mention, by you, of her problem or worry, while she will pass over as unimportant other problems or worries you touch upon, in the same reading.

Gail Sheehy, in her coast to coast best selling book, “Passages†advocated what Gypsies and other fortune tellers long have known, that most people fall into a few basic categories, that their lives and life paths are Health. In touching upon Health, which represents the second letter in the anagram, you flirt with one of several areas where you, as a psychic reader, must exercise extreme caution. You are not a medical doctor, and you should not offer predictions or advice concerning illnesses. It's best to admit it. “I'm not a medical doctor.â€

Each of us, for our long term health and well being, should have access to a physician and consult him regularly. But, with regard to health, in a general way, I sense that you will have a long life. I see you living into your eighties or nineties. You have the inner potential to overcome any negative influences that would effect your health. For example, it s generally accepted that people with a negative mind set can actually bring on poor health.

Conversely, a positive mind set is a powerful and continuing guard against any negative vibrations.â€

Expectations. The third letter in the anagram represents a client's expectations. This would include predictions; things in her life that lie in the future. It also would include fantasies, things that will or will not happen, her future achievements, and potentials.

Sex. In this category, you would comment on love, lust (remember Presidential Candidate Carter, and his interview in Playboy magazine?), relationships, and a happy or unhappy marriage. But use caution in this category. Although many psychologists see sex as the cause of many of the problems people have, the individual doesn't always see it so clearly.

And, as has been mentioned, you are doing the reading for the individual. In this category, you also can make mention of the person being attractive, of being romantic, of being constant. It's strange, but true, that every woman, even the most beautiful Hollywood star, will relate to this statement, “If I had to find fault with you, it would be that you are beautiful, yet you do not know you are beautiful.†Cover girls and models, school cheer leaders, beauty pageant winners, and radiant young housewives may know the are attractive, but without exception, they feel their beauty is flawed They don't really believe they are beautiful.

Career. The subcategories you would touch upon, here, include predicted or anticipated career changes or modifications, staying in the same career field, for example, or entering into a different career. Generally, with respect to career changes, most people tend to change their job title, but stay within the same career field. A late life career change, however, has become an increasing possibility, as people reenter the work place or keep working beyond retirement ages.

Ambitions. This catch all category allows you to comment upon the client's ambitions, secret desires, and potentials. “Your secret desire will be granted you,†is a comment that many clients will relate to, fleshing out the comment with their own interpretation.

Money. The subcategories, here, relate to all aspects of the client's financial situation. You can cover such subjects as potential job income, gifts, inheritances, investments, sweepstakes, and stocks and bonds. Here, you would also make mention of the fact that the client's financial situation is going to improve.

By touching on all the various categories and subcategories, during the reading, you not only will fashion a good reading but you will identify the probable area of the client's worry or concern. Using the memory aid as a check list, your comments normally are designed to be woven among the more generalized statements of the Formula Reading.

Ok, I didn't have a chance to read all that... however, I will tell you... my Mom went to this astrologer, who was recommended by coworkers, twice in the past four or so years... everything he said was fairly specific and totally on the money... he did a mini-reading of me (it was tape-recorded so I got to listen to it all later), and it was as though my best friend was talking about me... hell, there were things my best friend wouldn't even have known.

So... I'll read through your last post when I have a chance... but there's no point in debating this, with me anyway, because you ain't changing my mind. :)