Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was at the MTV Beach house today!

I went I saw, still under massive construction. It's located on Dune Road about 3 houses west from the Neptune Beach Club. MTV rented 3 ajoining side by side houses and according to the crew member I spoke with look to be done by next friday with the set construction.

It will also be closed set for those of you with you dreams of getting on MTV get ready to "Suck Some Cock" just to be even let on the grounds. I luckily enough called MTV yesterday and asked if I could look around and they granted me an appointment.

(I work for a Major Media company and that is the only reason why MTV even took my call so don't go calling looking to be let in, I just figured I would call and see what happened and they told me to bring my company ID to the gate)

Also no they are not filming on the weekends so don't get your hopes up, and from they told me If they are it would be on an extremly rare occasion. Your not just gonna waltz down the street from Neptunes to go parlay with Carson!

Looks good, the woman at the front gate told me to come back for the first set of tapings and gave me a pass for the 22nd!

Originally posted by mattm2o

(I work for a Major Media company

which one because im looking to thorw a resume into a few...im already looking at bertelsmann (german based) and Sony and AOL time warner...any info is helpful cause tomorrow i may be laid off