for cash & prizes valued over $5000

DJ Tony Tee

&

MC Matty C

This mailer is for all teen nites

Abyss, Deko, Cherri, Krome, Metro, Tempts, XS, Merge,

If removed...You are no longer on for all the clubs

XoXoXo GUESTLIST

To be on the XoXoXo guestlist please reply to this E-Mail with first name, last initial, and # of people in party (Mike K + 4)

or

just walk up to the guestlist table and say XoXoXo

All names on this list have been placed here with the consent of the recipient. If you are on our list by accident or wish to no longer receive our mailings, please hit "REPLY" to this E-mail with "REMOVE" in the body of the message.

If this is a duplicate e-mail, please hit "REPLY" then type DUPLICATE" in the body. DO NOT TOUCH THE SUBJECT

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Just curious, shouldn't at least a little of the blame go to these kids' parents? I mean, who in the world would let their ELEVEN year-old (!) go to a teen party?

Granted, having sex with kids 11, 12, 13, 14, etc. is very bad (and stupid), but if the parents taught these kids right (and kept them from going out to clubs), maybe some of these rapes could have been prevented.

...11?.........where did that number come from?........but in all reality.....these girls...i am sure are not little hair braiding heidi's............however.....a 24 yr old has no business even wanting to poke on a teenie bopper..................i've said it before and i'll say it again.......if i was the parent of these little lolitas.......those guys would have lost their knee caps......

As for 11 year olds... I haven't heard about that yet. I believe 13 was the low number. Your talking 13-16 which freshman through Junior years of HS, these kids go to dances at school and teen nights are usually very similar to a HS dance. I know I went a few times during my hearly years of HS. I don't think the parents are at fault, I mean these children were sent out for a nice safe night with other kids their own age. Who would have thought that there was a shaddy, loser lurking in the DJ booth. His job was to play music, not molest children.

THere has been excuses made, stating that girls lie about their age and look much older than they are. IT was TEEN NIGHT! Who goes to these thing??? TEENS!!! There is no one to blame but MC Molester Matty, not the girls, not the club, and not the parents!

Originally posted by sigmagal

As for 11 year olds... I haven't heard about that yet. I believe 13 was the low number. Your talking 13-16 which freshman through Junior years of HS, these kids go to dances at school and teen nights are usually very similar to a HS dance. I know I went a few times during my hearly years of HS. I don't think the parents are at fault, I mean these children were sent out for a nice safe night with other kids their own age. Who would have thought that there was a shaddy, loser lurking in the DJ booth. His job was to play music, not molest children.

THere has been excuses made, stating that girls lie about their age and look much older than they are. IT was TEEN NIGHT! Who goes to these thing??? TEENS!!! There is no one to blame but MC Molester Matty, not the girls, not the club, and not the parents!

........while i am not justifying any of this guys actions...i think he is gross.........there are more than one false statements in your reply...........while i never attended teen nights....i went to one with a friend who was the dj at metro prob like a year or 2 ago.....and ummmm...NOTHING like a school dance......unless it's a school for future pole dancers.......girls gettin naked..dyking out....etc etc..................and as far as NO ONE else being to blame.....well.....that's just silly.......these girls were not raped....it takes 2 ...and like i said....13-16 is NOT what it used to be.....

Originally posted by misk

........while i am not justifying any of this guys actions...i think he is gross.........there are more than one false statements in your reply...........while i never attended teen nights....i went to one with a friend who was the dj at metro prob like a year or 2 ago.....and ummmm...NOTHING like a school dance......unless it's a school for future pole dancers.......girls gettin naked..dyking out....etc etc..................and as far as NO ONE else being to blame.....well.....that's just silly.......these girls were not raped....it takes 2 ...and like i said....13-16 is NOT what it used to be.....

Well as for the HS dance thing... It was a long time ago but I still remember people going at in bathrooms, outside the school etc. We also drank before we gotr there, and kids brought alcohol inside, there were drugs there too...I don't think that they are all that innocent. However parents don't realize this and send their kids off, feeling confident that they are just fine. They feel the same way about these teen nights.... What's the harm a bunch of young kids getting to hang out and dance. This is why I compared it to HS dances. Both are worse than any parent would realize...

As for 13 to 16 year olds... I did some stupid shit just because I was young and easily influenced. I am 24 now and I know every action I make, I am directly responsible for. You can't say say the same for a 13 years old. Just because kids look older these day and act like they are older, doesn't mean that they are. Their mind is still fragil and easily messed with... No way can you think at 13 that they are old enough to take care of themselves. I don't know a person in their right mind that would leave a 13 year old to live on their own... there is a reason for that. They are still children and need guidence.

As for 13 to 16 year olds... I did some stupid shit just because I was young and easily influenced. I am 24 now and I know every action I make, I am directly responsible for. You can't say say the same for a 13 years old. Just because kids look older these day and act like they are older, doesn't mean that they are. Their mind is still fragil and easily messed with... No way can you think at 13 that they are old enough to take care of themselves. I don't know a person in their right mind that would leave a 13 year old to live on their own... there is a reason for that. They are still children and need guidence.

.......yes......but 13 is also old enough to take responsibility for your actions....................of course a 13 yr old can't make decisions with the same reasoning of a 24 yr old......but a 24 yr old also can't do the same as a 40 yr old...........a lot of shit comes with age............but like it or not........the blame is definitely shared....maybe not equal........but shared.......

.......yes......but 13 is also old enough to take responsibility for your actions....................of course a 13 yr old can't make decisions with the same reasoning of a 24 yr old......but a 24 yr old also can't do the same as a 40 yr old...........a lot of shit comes with age............but like it or not........the blame is definitely shared....maybe not equal........but shared.......

I stayed over my aunts house a few weeks ago to help her out with my cousins party she was turning 14 (the kids were 13- 15) all the girls were staying over after the party. Because I am the cool older cousin... they wanted guy (little boy) advice. If you could have heard them talking about their crushes.... it brings you back to when you were that young. I am telling you, you can't blame a 13 years old. These kids thought that they were so special because the older DJ at a club liked them...

I stayed over my aunts house a few weeks ago to help her out with my cousins party she was turning 14 (the kids were 13- 15) all the girls were staying over after the party. Because I am the cool older cousin... they wanted guy (little boy) advice. If you could have heard them talking about their crushes.... it brings you back to when you were that young. I am telling you, you can't blame a 13 years old. These kids thought that they were so special because the older DJ at a club liked them...

...again.....i'm not saying a 13 yr old has the knowledge or life experience to make the best decisions always.....but u r being a little ridiculous............they are 13 ...not handicapped.........regardless of how much they like them...or how special they feel....not all 13 yr olds are gonna fuck someone...................and those that do...need to take AT LEAST partial responsibility................................

...again.....i'm not saying a 13 yr old has the knowledge or life experience to make the best decisions always.....but u r being a little ridiculous............they are 13 ...not handicapped.........regardless of how much they like them...or how special they feel....not all 13 yr olds are gonna fuck someone...................and those that do...need to take AT LEAST partial responsibility................................

I agree 100% While I do not support his actions, I do not think these girls are all that innocent. To be 14 or 15, and think I am cool to go to the back of a night club and have sex with the MC/Dj is not the mentality of every girl in that age bracket. Its a shame the things girls do at such early ages to try to fit in or be noticed. It makes a look for the future very dim.

:(

but i think they only reported something 15 and 16 were the girls he was supposedly bangin.... and they knew what they were doing... not to justify anything matty does, if you knew him this shouldn't come as a surprise....