Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People Better Smarten Up Around Here..

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!!! I needed this today.

I'm trying.......my bad if I hurt your eyes in the TEMPS opener.....my mirror is complaining of the same thing. lol

Stacked.....need something (no steroids) to maintain lean muscle mass while going through a rigorous diet (super low carbs for the most part....some timely carb loading prior to workouts).

Recommend anything over the counter...other than Branched Amminos or extra protein?

Third Floor...I was not talking about you! Anyway, these were observations from the "minutes" I took @ Surf Club....

I would say Low Carb is the only way to do it. You need to be extra strict...Do not worry about losing muscle...You will not lose that much....Hit the cardio...I honestly do not believe in Supplements....

Originally posted by njstacked2

My eyes still hurt from this past Sunday...it has come to my attention that a majority of people still have a lot of work to do in preparing for the summer. Get your act together people...we are only a few weeks away...

lots of butter faces running around? or just plain buttah?

BTW - with the low carb thing...be sure to get some fiber in you....about 30 grams or so....your body needs at least 50-100 grams of carbs a day to function properly....seriously...just lettin you know...and fiber has no effect on your body since it flushes right out...it also keeps you from gettin hungry.

My eyes still hurt from this past Sunday...it has come to my attention that a majority of people still have a lot of work to do in preparing for the summer. Get your act together people...we are only a few weeks away...

You looked nice and bloated.

You dont know stacked....good thing I had the long sleeves or you would have fainted....lol.

BUTTAH FACES!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good advice on the fiber....always forget that and end up (not to be disgusting or anything)....not having to go #2 for a week straight sometimes. Good looking out.

Wait a minute...what do u mean you dont believe in supplements?

Carguy...were you even there...pretty sure I was the furthest thing from bloated....when I cycle ...I use proper Anti-E's to prevent the water retention associated with "lifting" Speaking of which Carguy...what are you doing to prepare for the summer?

No supplements are a waste of money and they tax your organs just as much as juice...

Stiffler...You must remember....Calorie for Calorie we destroy anybody eating 6-8 times day.....of clean food....You eat 3 meals of shit and still have a caloric deficit....yet still claim your abaility to pound fast food....If you ate as many calories as me using Fast Food...your world would change my friend.

Chris Im just bustin chops and you know this...........I barely eat that shit anyway. Right now Im cookin up some shell steak on the grill after a nice sushi lunch with our mutual friend...............also had bacon and eggs for breakfast..........not bad right?

stacked.........pre-summer rages are building already........if it makes you feel any better......i celebrated the first surflcub outing with some honey bbq wings and popcorn chicken from KFC.......are those good for ya???......cause they sure fucken tasted good.......i am not going out this weekend......family event in PA......but i will head over to a local farm and bench press cows and chase some chickens for cardio.......I will holla at ya anyway to discuss MDW.....cant get enough of MDW talk to get you going to the gym!!!!!

stiffler.......you are monster buddy!!!!!

Stiffler...I realize you are joking...no worries...punk.

I love Sushi...Who is the mutual friend?

Are you still going to Tempts?

Adriana..................we go for sushi at least once a week. And yes Im still going to Tempts. It should be good with Vicious. If you want call me. Gill is going to call me during the day and we can probably hang at my house. Not sure what time Im going yet but you can get my number from adriana or bigtime.

YES!! He's going to TEMPS.....glad to hear that you are alright getting some shut-eye in preparation for M-Day stickymutz!!

Branched amminos and protein are things you can find in food no?

Wouldn't consider them supplements....do u agree?

Sticky probably DOES EAT junk food and doesnt put on a pound... lucky bastard!!

mmmm....shell steak!!!

Tiz...Do you know John Young and Anthony Casiano? From Cald.

well to be honest I was to messed up to even care...I have my bitches hand picked so I usually do not take notice...of the cakefaced whores.

Names sound familiar...Young...did he graduate '99? I think I competed against him in shot/discus during high school in track.

And did Casiano wrestle?

Carguy...were you even there...pretty sure I was the furthest thing from bloated....when I cycle ...I use proper Anti-E's to prevent the water retention associated with "lifting" Speaking of which Carguy...what are you doing to prepare for the summer?

No supplements are a waste of money and they tax your organs just as much as juice...

I agree...I don't believe in supplements...especially when you go from 230 down to 180 lbs in 4 months with 100% hard work, strict but plentiful diet, and lots of cardio.

Hell I don't even lift weights anymore...having to consume 5,000 calories a day was just too much...I just do push-ups, dips, and pull-ups.