Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's the sickest resident dj?

eddie3

Originally posted by eddie3

LMFAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :letsgo::dj:

dont hate if you have never listened to oakenfold's cream ibiza cd from back in 97. truuust me itll make a fan out of anyone.

and dont base voodoo and serrano on that song "Blood is Pumping"...theyve done much more as of late...werent they on the global dj broadcast a while back?

Originally posted by spacecadet888

dont hate if you have never listened to oakenfold's cream ibiza cd from back in 97. truuust me itll make a fan out of anyone.

and dont base voodoo and serrano on that song "Blood is Pumping"...theyve done much more as of late...werent they on the global dj broadcast a while back?

paul oakenfold? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

do u like ray muns too????:laugh:

HANDS DOWN...Best resident D.J. in the country is OSCAR G. at SPACE 34...Not only in my opinion, but in the opinion of the thousands who voted for him as "BEST RESIDENT DJ" in the country at the DJ Timies\Club Systems awards in Las Vegas.

Originally posted by housewhore

HANDS DOWN...Best resident D.J. in the country is OSCAR G. at SPACE 34...Not only in my opinion, but in the opinion of the thousands who voted for him as "BEST RESIDENT DJ" in the country at the DJ Timies\Club Systems awards in Las Vegas.

:idea:

sums it up pretty good

WE NEED CLASSICS NIGHT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

OSCAR G ....hands down ! ............. who else can "pick" me up of the couch at Space around 7am and make my dance as if I had hot coals under my feet .

Bang !

Bang !

Bang ! in your face ! ................. no more to say . :party:

"believe in fate"

Originally posted by housewhore

Oscar who?? Best what?? ;)