Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Papa Was Awesome, But Rf Was Da Bombbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Guest saleen351

W O W what an awsome night!! ,

The music was so on!! Deep Dark and hard, doesnt get much better..ahh but it did!!

Room to dance not like cow pen crowded .. a rarity on the beach with a big DJ!!

and to top it all off "only" $15 bucks to get in I dont think ive paid those door fees since the Paladium days ( nyc location) wow and they said it cant be done HA !!!

I afraid to say ill be back ther next friday?? hmmmm scary aint it

hey everyone

I'd just like too thank all of you that came by too support us at nerve on friday w/ anthony pappa - we had a great night - it was nice too see such a good vibe in that room.- the combo of bliss and PM sessions seems too be a great fit... thanks carla and marco - the future is bright! big thanks too saleen, hog, and all the cp'ers that supported myself bliss, and PM sessions.. -the compiments are much appreciated!

I wish I could have seen maze as well. I loved the room when I played there a few weeks back and its great too hear that things are going well over there.. Definitely big props too eddy and his crew.. congrats eddy - I hope to work with you again in the near future..

Anyways, I am glad too see that things are looking up on the beach as a whole.. its about time we got back too our roots and started doing partys for the music again....

well, I hope too see you all for dave seaman and infusion live @ nerve on friday June 13th.. it will be the 5 year bliss anniversary of the first night of the legendary residency @ groovejet featuring dave seaman all those years ago.. can you believe its been five years??

thanks again too everyone who made this past friday a success - It makes it easier too do what we do - thankyou - see you @ nerve on the 13th

sincerely,

Jon Cowan

-bliss productions-

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by xtreme-1

W O W what an awsome night!! ,

"only" $15 bucks to get in I dont think ive paid those door fees since the Paladium days ( nyc location) wow and they said it cant be done HA !!!

$15? Ok, this makes no sense. Whats the deal with this? First I ask to be put on the list, not for free entrance, but REDUCED to $10 and when I get there, WELL before 2, my name was no where to be found, or the door guy just felt like being a prick. So I had to pay $20. Thats not really a big deal, having to pay cover, but it is when you are expecting and budgeting for it. After driving around for so long, I wasn't about to leave since I had to pay $10 to park. And if thats the case, can you guys at least be consistent with your cover charges? Reminds me of space with their flippant view of charging at the door. Makes me want to boycott. I hate starting the night with a pissy attitude.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

$15? Ok, this makes no sense. Whats the deal with this? First I ask to be put on the list, not for free entrance, but REDUCED to $10 and when I get there, WELL before 2, my name was no where to be found, or the door guy just felt like being a prick. So I had to pay $20. Thats not really a big deal, having to pay cover, but it is when you are expecting and budgeting for it. After driving around for so long, I wasn't about to leave since I had to pay $10 to park. And if thats the case, can you guys at least be consistent with your cover charges? Reminds me of space with their flippant view of charging at the door. Makes me want to boycott. I hate starting the night with a pissy attitude.

I don't think he was referring to nerve.. our cover was 10reduced and 20 full price.. I apologise about the list but who did you contact about getting on it?? I know it wasn't me- be sure and contact me directly and I promise too take care of you for the next bliss event.. thanks for supporting us though. take care

Jon

i had a great time at nerve. it's nice to see a intimate club going off like that! back to the roots of it all. i'm looking forward to the next one too. it's the day before my birthday so it's gonna be super special 5 years of bliss and severl more years of me ;)

thanks to jon, carla and marco for doing it right! :)

also glad to hear that maze was packed. that venue is tooo nice to not have a huge crowd. nice one eddy!

on another note, i have never had any problems with the list at either a bliss event or a p:m sessions event. must have been a mistake from within the club owners/ staff themselves. jc and marco/carla are all gracious hosts and never forget anyone! :) there have been a couple instances where i emailed the nerve@aol address for list request that was never replied to, then i got to the door and was not on the list, but the door guy took care of me anyway.

WE TRY AND RESPOND to every E-mail, sorry if you were temporarily overlooked, but i am glad that the door people took care of you

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

www.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com

UP COMING NERVE EVENTS FOR FRIDAY'S

May 16 ... Layo & Bushwacka (Cool Junkie & A3TV) ... @ Nerve

May 30 ... Tony Humphries ... @ Nerve

June 13 ... Dave Seaman & Infusion "Live" @ Nerve (Bliss & P:M Sessions)