Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs in AC

Ive been to both places a bunch of times.

Casbah- Tons of hot drunk women and shitty music (I have never heard even a decent set there) Still a great time though.....

Studio- Hard ass beats (a bit too hard, lots of tech house). Not nearly as many women but still a good place to hit for afterhours....

Originally posted by housedog

You make it sound like it a normal (OK) thing? :confused:

Originally posted by mikeathens

everyone there is in a good mood, ive never seen a fight there in my life, there has been a few people getting carried out unconcious but thats it.

I wasnt trying to make it sound like people getting carried out unconcious is a normal or cool thing, but i was admitting that thats one of the negative things you can see in that club. While the club may have a drug problem, and the crowd isnt as attractive as the casbah's, i just think that it is simply a very fun club to party at, having 2 clubs in one, a deck, many bars, a hotel to crash at after the club closes, and a very fun crowd is what has me convinced to go there for memorial day weekend. i like the way the party gets wilder and wilder as it goes on, so even if you party at the casbah til 5 or whenever it closes, you guys should stop in and check out the vibe at studio. every time i go i have a great time, just my opinion, sorry for any misunderstandings. and eddie, i dont know if you have any hookups at studio or not, but i can get you some vip dj passes also if you wanna check it out that weekend, ill stop in casbah early on if you wanna hook me up with a vip pass.

thanks,

mike athens