Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>MY COMPLAiNT ABOUT ARC....

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

GET RiD of that ANNOYiNGGGGG SiREN... I feel like Im @ some Corny Cancun Club on Spring Break!!! :mad:

BTW....the crowd last night for Jules totally sucked as well....Im very dissappointed....

SEVERLY TACKYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You missed out on the real party at 5 am. I didnt get to the club till 4:30 lol.

This was the 3rd best set I have ever witnessed at my club,

Track list as of now

Tomcraft - Loneliness

Capetown - Pitstop

Motorcycle - As the rush comes

Talla 2xlc - Can you feel the Silence

Pulser - My Religion

Duncan Sheik - On a High

Paul Van Dyk - Nothing But You

Nu Nrg - Butterfly

Green Martian - Wizardry

Solo Plastic - No Request

Kid Vicious - Proceed!!!!!!

Cor Fingerman ~ Venus (tiesto mix)

Yahell ~ Voyage !!!

Pvd ~Nothing but you

Pvd vs Tilt song

:cool:

When we thought the beat down from his set was over he came with his gem for the encore The Gift ~ Love angel Mike aka push's new song!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember looking around at everyones faces when it came on, we were all like what the hell is this. I still have chills thinking about it!

Make Victor a Resident!

GET RiD of that ANNOYiNGGGGG SiREN... I feel like Im @ some Corny Cancun Club on Spring Break!!! :mad:

BTW....the crowd last night for Jules totally sucked as well....Im very dissappointed....

u know whats tacky a girl who wears the same damn Fox MOTOCROSS jersey wherever she goes but yes sirens are annoying

Originally posted by johnholmes

u know whats tacky a girl who wears the same damn Fox MOTOCROSS jersey wherever she goes but yes sirens are annoying

I guess your not as perceptive as you think you are....

I was wearing an AXO Jersey yesterday.....and I have over 25 different motocross jerseys that are all different brands....its just dumb Morans like you that cant tell the difference... ;)

just please do me a favor & stop stalking me...

if you got something to say little boy...say it to my face :)

Originally posted by Xpander

I never understood how anybody could possibly be hyped up by a friggin air siren.

i have to agree with you, i hate all air sirens, except for those being used for it proper purposes, such as an air raid or such. They are so corny and they ruin whatever song is being played at the time.

air sirens = :blown:

i know what you mean....i was really disappointed when howells kept pulling it last time around...from jules i kinda expect it though... :rolleyes:

You know what else is really annoying?

When some emaciated crackhead raver chick THaT TYpeS LIkE A REtaRD constantly bombards my retinas with images of herself that I didn't care to look at the first time, much less the 10056246865842.

I H I

Originally posted by rdancer

I think arc is the only club that is properly air conditioned... I was freezing my tits off ;)

I think the reason y your tits were frozen was the lack of crowd there that night. Jules sucked but dayam.. Victor was ON.

And the very little of Olivier's set was nice too. Jules had like 3 songs i liked

Originally posted by exit24e

na that siren was great... and the strobes are crazy, 100% sober, and i was bugging out. great night, but i know what you mean about the crowd, its nothing compaired to exit... lmao.

Strobes make me feel fucked up even when i am stone sober, but alot of people i know dont care for them. i do though to a point...............;)