Clubplanet Nightlife Community

May 5th - Scot Project @ Shadow

lunasol

Scot project is not to be missed!!

Scot Project is the one that has brought out hits like The Second Trip, French Kiss, The Future is now, Scream,Thunder In Paradise, etc etc...

Promises to be a good show! cwm17.gif

On his site there is not one US listing. The date is open however. I would no doubt make my way down to see him.

http://www.overdose.de/site.htm

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

yeah i'd like to see a flyer for this...it doesnt make sense that, out of all places, he would go to miami.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

yeah i'd like to see a flyer for this...it doesnt make sense that, out of all places, he would go to miami.

Shut up. Just because for once we get a good DJ before y'all do up in NYC you gotta bitch. What, all the talent stopping in on a weekly basis isn't good enough?

Besides, Scot's been at Shadow before, and really liked it, so it doesn't surprise me that he'd go back. Maybe he's got some hoochies down here, who knows?

Jayme very good explanation...covering all points...I'm calling the place this second.

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

He is there no doubt...you lucky bastards...I would've have flown down too cwm21.gif

------------------

Do You??

[This message has been edited by djscotphreak (edited 04-25-2001).]

Originally posted by pod:

Shut up. Just because for once we get a good DJ before y'all do up in NYC you gotta bitch. What, all the talent stopping in on a weekly basis isn't good enough?

Besides, Scot's been at Shadow before, and really liked it, so it doesn't surprise me that he'd go back. Maybe he's got some hoochies down here, who knows?

Awwwwwww. We have someone who's pissed off at me. Now don't get your panties in a bunch up. Let me explain.

I love Project more than anyone in the world. I check out his label's website all the time, hoping for the moment they list him in the states. If this is true, and he's spinning in Miami, I'm more than willing to spend whatever I have to listen and dance to his music selection.

What didn't make sense to me was how none of Overdose's artists are listed to spin anywhere in the states. The closest would be Canada.

Now, Scot Project's sound coincides with our beloved city's hard house. Knowing how many people want to hear him, and with New York being the nation's largest market, it seems revelant to think that Scot Project would be invited to spin in our tri-state area. He would get more money here, especially since he is in such high demand.

Us northerners up here ASSUME that Miami has a fluffy, light house/trance taste, as opposed to the blood pumping, primal essence that is Scot Project. So henceforth, it didn't make sense to me.

Now stop cwm14.gif ...

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

I can't wait for a nuclear missle to hit New York and blow it to smithereens while staceyg5 is there. I'm also looking forward to the ice age hitting New York first while staceyg5 is there. Who knows maybe there is an asteriod heading to earth with New Yorks name on it while staceyg5 is there.

George, you're treading on thin ice there buddy.

Besides, if an asteroid slammed into NYC it'd be bad for us too. Nuclear winter would ensue...sure the cool weather and perpetual nights would make for a great couple of weeks of non stop clubbing, but the perpetual hooting of owls and slowly descending temperatures would kill us all smile.gif

Originally posted by georgeacasta:

I can't wait for a nuclear missle to hit New York and blow it to smithereens while staceyg5 is there. I'm also looking forward to the ice age hitting New York first while staceyg5 is there. Who knows maybe there is an asteriod heading to earth with New Yorks name on it while staceyg5 is there.

ga> is that the best you can do? all your posts are the same-RETARDED! maybe you dont know this but your not funny and your making a complete ass of out yourself. come on bro, be a man.......

Originally posted by staceyg5:

ga> is that the best you can do? all your posts are the same-RETARDED! maybe you dont know this but your not funny and your making a complete ass of out yourself. come on bro, be a man.......

stacey > ga doesn’t mean any harm. he just has a rather peculiar sense of humor. you have to admit; he keeps things interesting.. how was nyc ?? was digweed at twilo this past weekend ? peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

sobeton> i agree but since words are pretty powerful and can't be taken back once said, one should be careful what they say. telling someone that they hope their plane crashes or anything along those lines just doesnt amuse me or others... ya know? [quote}

people’s words can often be misinterpreted as well.. peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Originally posted by sobeton:

sobeton> i agree but since words are pretty powerful and can't be taken back once said, one should be careful what they say. telling someone that they hope their plane crashes or anything along those lines just doesnt amuse me or others... ya know? [quote}

people’s words can often be misinterpreted as well.. peace, sobeton

true that... on that note, next...

Originally posted by sobeton:

stacey > ga doesn’t mean any harm. he just has a rather peculiar sense of humor. you have to admit; he keeps things interesting.. how was nyc ?? was digweed at twilo this past weekend ? peace, sobeton

sobeton> i agree but since words are pretty powerful and can't be taken back once said, one should be careful what they say. telling someone that they hope their plane crashes or anything along those lines just doesnt amuse me or others... ya know?

anyway, ga> its all good-no hard feelings bro. its just that our "community" is so small in maimi that we should come together not put each other down. (when i say community, i mean people who actually appreciate good music not the la la land bs stuff)

otherwise, my trip was great... one word for digweed-amazzzing! thxs for asking, tho...

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 05-02-2001).]

how bout you sobeton?

scot project and space for after hours.

might shoot by seaman ; if I can get a hook up. have to watch the $$$$.. we should try and meet up . maybe space ?? peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Archived