Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sample Sales??

i love sample sales. that's where i get most of my clothes. the clothingline one usually sux balls. it's awful.

my favorite sample sale, i hate to say it, is french connection. all from their current lines and are over 50% off.

anyway, i find out about it through magazines, newspapers and on line. try like new york press, village voice, lucky, time out, citysearch.

it's twice a year around the same time (well, for the last 8 years it has been). the first one (spring) is in April. the second one (winter) is around September/October. keep your eye out in Time Out or on citysearch. they always have it posted up.

the diesel sample sale is perhaps the WORST experience ever.. We went this year in manhattan.. it swas in the absolute cold.. We had to wait in a line for over an hour. Had to all keep buying coffee etc jsut to stay decently warm.. got in .. now this was the first day, first opening and they had nothing.. everything was ugly or shitty or ripped and prices were still expensive