Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Roxy: The Best Classic house mixes/Open Bar

btownnightlife

nyis4meatheads is just kissing your ass cause you are a girl on a messageboard and the only reason he is nice to girls on messageboards is cause he's trying to pull ass....cause he cant do that without the help of the messageboard.

i dont like guys

i hate all you

and all girls that post on messageboards are psycho !!!!

:mad:

Originally posted by teamj5

nyis4meatheads is just kissing your ass cause you are a girl on a messageboard and the only reason he is nice to girls on messageboards is cause he's trying to pull ass....cause he cant do that without the help of the messageboard.

i dont like guys

i hate all you

:rolleyes: Back off grumpy!

i dont like guys

i hate all you

Listening to teamj5 talk about pulling ass is like listening to a blind man talk about Picasso.

One messageboard psycho is PLENT enough for me thank you very much (lesson learned). Never again!

i dont like guys

i hate all you

:laugh: A+!

i dont like guys

i hate all you

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ras67

i am not pscyho, honey, just unemployed...

1) you are a girl (or so you say)

2) you post on messageboards

3) you promote the roxy

the facts are stacking up against you that you are psycho !!!!!!!!

but if you give up messageboards, there is hope you will be normal again

:spin:

cant do that, rather be psycho...

1. YES I AM A GIRL...

(xlr8, cant you stick up for me here?

2. nothing better to do than to post-- been over that.

3. who better than a girl to promote to all the roxyguys cheese???

Originally posted by ras67

cant do that, rather be psycho...

1. YES I AM A GIRL...

(xlr8, cant you stick up for me here?

2. nothing better to do than to post-- been over that.

3. who better than a girl to promote to all the roxyguys cheese???

From what I hear your a girl.. But why were you standing at the Urinal the other night?:confused:

Well Rach I really hope you give your guests drinks seeing that you DONT drink!!! I on the other hand use all my drink passes on myself...and BUY everyone drinks because I'm a nice guy.

I also hook my people up with the balcony area which is just pimp! About the # of posts... I dont like to post crap on boards like all the other Roxy Plex Promoters did. They aren't here anymore...need to say more;)

Last but not least I do remember you telling me that you whore out your # to every guy @ the club..and you then went on to tell me that NO ONE calls you..see Im not that lucky everyone would call me so please dont whore out my #.

Give me a call sometime we need to get our asses off the boards and on the streets (thats where you come into the picture...).

I lost your # so call me!

lost my number???? thanx. btw, i called chris i wanted to go out today and do stuff... i will call you...

what i mean with the postings kev is that i pretty much sit on this board all day (!) not just jump on once a week to post about a night... (i do that only on CV)... SO DAMNIT I GET RESPECT!

i hook it up in the balcony too... i am not trying to say either one of us has superior promotor powers... i obviously dont try all that hard and you just wait till i begin...

OK, we've been far too nice to the both of you as it is now so.... ENOUGH OF THE ROXY PROMOTIONAL SOUND-OFF!

None of us care which one of you has the cherry spot in the balcony next to the girl with fake boobs and which has the table near the floor next to the other girl with fake boobs. It doesn't really matter.

Post here and there about lists, promo's whatever, but we don't need to hear which team is going to hit the streets near BU and which is going to work the spot by the Prudential T stop.

Neither of you are superior... you're both Roxy promoters. Nothing wrong with that, but I don't wanna hear it, and neither do these fine people (teamj5 excluded).

So post and contribute, it's all good, but can the b.s..... cool?