Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can I get a weekend review

kaydup

So how was everyones weekend?

Mine was ok, nothing special and no clubs for a change.

Friday ended up in Fanuial Hall with a crew and got wasted. I realized again Friday why I can't take it down there too much, music and wanna be hard ass's make me laugh.

Sat was down working on my summer house and boozing. Believe I spoke to J5 at some point not sure though:laugh:

How was Pravda???

And Groovfire it is Monday don't u have some promoting to be doing??

Originally posted by xlr8ed

Stayed in on Friday...

Hampton Beach on Saturday...

:)

How long did it take u to get up there? I haven't been there in a few years and I gotta go up there this summer for some shit, just curious

Originally posted by kaydup

How long did it take u to get up there? I haven't been there in a few years and I gotta go up there this summer for some shit, just curious

It ususally takes like an hour from Quincy... We drove up to Laconia first to get a room for Bike week, then stopped at Hampton for dinner and some drinks..

G's- weekend review:

Friday night - Nuthin

Sat night - Went to Felt around 10, place was pretty empty- stayed for a couple of drinks and left by 11 or so. Walked over to the Roxy and lucked out with pretty much no line - walked into Kreo "Burning For You" which was probablly the highlight of the evening (musically speaking) :laugh: Never got packed and the crowd was a little off (alot of really pretty girls, but the guys in there were nothing to write home about) so I just drank more to level out the playing field ;) Maybe that's why there were so many girls making out with eachother :blank: Probablly the funniest thing I saw was this really drunk girl and really drunk guy "dancing" next to the bar. She was this tiny lil thing and her legs were wrapped around his body and she was just flailing everywhere - all she needed was a cowboy hat (to replace the deisel hat) and lasso to make the scene complete. Very scary to watch - thought for sure the both of them were going down like 4 times. Not a bad night - I definetly had fun, but I'm looking forward to Friday night :D

I can't wait to go to the Roxy this Saturday! CLASSICS!!!

Friday night wasn't much. Went to The Good Life in Cambridge for some really good drinks, then over to the Republic where I bumped into a kid I work with and a couple of his friends. Ended up back at my place and smoked Sheesha into the wee hours (that's been a common theme lately).

Saturday went to a house party in Southie that was really fun. Old school kegs, Beruit, flip cups, etc, etc. Lots of cute girls to chat up, so that was fun (even bumped into a couple of WPI chicks which was scary!) After hazily leaving the party I ended up at Tom's friend Johnny's house where he was spinning. Super-sketchy party... I vaguely remember the cops coming and talking to some blackedout girl on his couch. Left there sometime around 4 or 5 I think... shed some light here Ravernugz.

Good weekend overall but way too short!

friday: avalon for ali's set. really really good. liked it better than his set the week prior, but i was more rested and actually felt like going out this past friday so i think thats the diffrence. nothing but funky tracks till 12. then dj dan came on. all the hot girls that were there made it tolerable to stay for a while. havent seen that many good looking girls in avalon in a long long time (this is all relative to what girls in avalon normally look like). was supposed to go to pravda to see 2/3 deklab but due to circumstances beyond my control, never made it over.

saturday: family function during the day. hit up johnnys party for a bit @ night. left but never made it back. wish i made it back, i wanted to be there when the cops rolled in. that was johnnys goal for the night :laugh: i had fun yelling at flavaplugz all night....calling him lawler whore among other things.

record of the night = sesame street :laugh:

letdown of the night = i didnt get to hear the new re-edit of the return to march 2003 pre wmc promo extended vocal mix of dark beat :(

sunday: chilled, called mom, picked up a few dvd's @ virgin, and watched 'shaken not stirred' on tnt - back to back bond movies. first was "from russia with love" and followed by "the man with the golden gun". two high quality bond movies that i've never gotten to see in their entirety before sunday.

:arrow:

Originally posted by teamj5

sunday: chilled, called mom, picked up a few dvd's @ virgin, and watched 'shaken not stirred' on tnt - back to back bond movies. first was "from russia with love" and followed by "the man with the golden gun". two high quality bond movies that i've never gotten to see in their entirety before sunday.

As good as Bond movies are, you definitely weren't using your television to its best ability yesterday. Channel 38 showed the Apocalypse Now Redux all freaking night yesterday. WHAT A FUCKING MOVIE!!! I didn't watch the entire thing... more like 2/3rds of it or so but damn it was good. The extra scenes I caught were fucking awesome, I don't know how they were cut in the first one. For any that saw the movie, there's one scene where the crew meets up with the Playboy Bunny's in a helicopter completely strung out on acid. The scene was incredible... so fucked up, but so smart and surreal... damn.

The Horror.

Originally posted by teamj5

what are you on about ?

never heard of it

sunday was about bond movies and mexican pizzas. and calling mom.

I'm on about Apocalypse Now (one of the best movies of all time). The Redux of that (added over half an hour of cut scenes to the movie). If you haven't seen it, find a 4 hour gap in your life and fill it with that movie.

Sunday was all about 4 hour long movies, eating brunch severely hungover at 1pm, talking with two hottie doctors who were fixing my grandma, and trying to figure out exactly what happened on Saturday night.

Originally posted by whadupg

Yeah i was trying to figure that one out - I think he was in the psa ads that they used to run during sat morning cartoons.

Good guess, but not quite there. It's a series of kids books for really young children. Do you guys remember reading these things? Mr. Happy, Mr. Mean, Mr. Strong, they had a ton of them (They had Ms. books too, like Ms. Sunshine).

I was looking for funny pictures and this one came up, it was a complete blast from the past, I probably haven't seen these books in 20 years!

Here's a link to the site with more of them on there:

http://www.royaldeaf.org.uk/mrmen.htm

This is the one who did a lot of coke: rush-on.gif