Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Early Fucking Surf Club Roll Call!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i love the enthusiasm bus.....you got me all excited on the monday morning.....only to get me dissapointed.......MDW right around the corner captain.........let the animals loose!!!!

make my breakfast bitch:tongue:

Bus...Good Morning Iron Brother! We have a lot to look forward to this weekend...Our shore house will be opening Saturday and I expect to see all of the meat heads there....I think we are going to Merge then Tempts...the Bigtime has been a little soft lately...he needs to step up his game....The kid broke down saturday night and ate a bag of baked lays! He called and was thinking about Suicide...I suggested double cardio...I am not going to lie to anyone...but after Tempts this past Saturday...I muscled my way up to the boardwalk and had some Pre Sex Pizza! It is funny how good food can make you feel sometimes...All of the prom kids were there yelling "juicehead"....Yeah...made my girl real proud of me...

XS and Merge on Saturday.....

Fuck me for the stupid roll call for Surf when its not even open...

Time for my shots...

Be back in a bit...

Djai's... can suck my left nut...

Too many drunk people and not enough room....

I refuse to try to party amidst the smell of bile and BO....

Bus will hit happy hour on Saturdays from 3-6, and be gone before the drunks take over...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

XS and Merge on Saturday.....

Fuck me for the stupid roll call for Surf when its not even open...

Time for my shots...

Be back in a bit...

Djai's... can suck my left nut...

Too many drunk people and not enough room....

I refuse to try to party amidst the smell of bile and BO....

Bus will hit happy hour on Saturdays from 3-6, and be gone before the drunks take over...

Awww my poor little busboy!! Why dont you come to Shooters tonite and I'll make it up to you and have one of the girls give you a lap dance..

muah

zee

stacked.. the doge house opens this saturday too in B-funk. maybe some festivities over there on sunday. check your PM's

bus.. i can't figure out if tigga is calming you down or has you more wound up. she scares me. anyway, i know deep down you meant to do a roll call for MDW. i mean, you need a couple weeks to plan for a throwdown like that's gonna be.

crockett (davey that is).. remind me to bring a thimble for you to drink out of on MDW, oh, and some tissues. :cry:

tempKIIIIIIIIIIDDDDD... did you get your mail-order spare liver yet?

reeni.. quiet woman

zee.. shots???

Originally posted by dogekid

stacked.. the doge house opens this saturday too in B-funk. maybe some festivities over there on sunday. check your PM's

bus.. i can't figure out if tigga is calming you down or has you more wound up. she scares me. anyway, i know deep down you meant to do a roll call for MDW. i mean, you need a couple weeks to plan for a throwdown like that's gonna be.

crockett (davey that is).. remind me to bring a thimble for you to drink out of on MDW, oh, and some tissues. :cry:

tempKIIIIIIIIIIDDDDD... did you get your mail-order spare liver yet?

reeni.. quiet woman

zee.. shots???

Whats up doggy dog??????

I'm going to get on the horn today and see if we get to move in this weekend coming up,if not, I guess Belmar is going to have to wait for MDW fot the "Belmar Bomber" to return!!!!!

It's going to be a nazty summer!!!!!!

Whats the plan for MDW?????

I'm thinking: Friday, DJais all da way till closing

Saturday, DJais for happy hour then Merge and Tempts

and sunday Surf and Tempts!!!!!!

With some beer pong of course through out the weekend!!!!

And if were bored, some mailbox smashing to let the southy locals know we have arrived!!!!!

Ummm..

all I have to say is that school is over this week ande I plan on getting completely obliviated this weekend to celebrate..

soooooo

im sleeping at one your damn houses!

thanx in advance to whoever is lucky enough to have me pass out in their house :tongue: