Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Long time no post....

I am still alive, in case anyone cared (which sixteen of you are gonna reply to that?)....

....but who is still alive around here? I see Quoth and Smokesum...

Highmay? You still out there? Nils? Cody? JoeG? Rizzo/Jizzo/_izzo? Tutti gli altri bastardi chi ho lasciato negli Stati Uniti? :D Just kiddin ;)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Long time no post....

I am still alive, in case anyone cared (which sixteen of you are gonna reply to that?)....

....but who is still alive around here? I see Quoth and Smokesum...

Highmay? You still out there? Nils? Cody? JoeG? Rizzo/Jizzo/_izzo? Tutti gli altri bastardi chi ho lasciato negli Stati Uniti? :D Just kiddin ;)

Hi hun! I'm here still. :D

When you coming back?!

Originally posted by echostar

so let me get this straight....joeg, rizzo, and jizzo get a shout out but not me? i see how it is.....:mad:

yeah, thats right bitch... ;)

hey, nice to see a familiar face around here, aly... hows italy?

nobody really posts here much anymore... i'm pretty sure in your quick glance at the board, it wasn't really hard to figure out why....

Originally posted by echostar

so let me get this straight....joeg, rizzo, and jizzo get a shout out but not me? i see how it is.....:mad:

And ECHOSTAR because I am a total dink and forgot :(

Italy is quite nice, i'm still here and have somehow managed to set up a nice DJ career for myself - residency at two places, and now i've been asked to play at this joint outside Firenze. Hopefully someone important from Jaiss or something will see me and decide I'm fabulous and offer me a job there (wishhhhhhh)

Other than that, it is blazing hot and sunny a lot, there is a nice beach about an hour away that other than being trawled by numerous men in speedos is really a wonderful place to spend the day, have located a fabulous ragazzo for myself and classes are a joke and a half, so overall, things are nice!

How's all you? Give me the news!

Oh almost forgot... the return of the-- oh wait, no wait, she didnt just say what I think she did, did she? That's right... July 10th... got a ways to go yet, but it seems weirdly close to being July. yikes!

Anyone looking for a DJ starting in July? :idea: