Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone is all up on this guy Matty C ....but do you

Originally posted by pixiedreamz

honestly i know paul, matty, and mikey ... there is no doubt in my mind that matty is guilty and mikey tampered w/ evidence. But i think Paul is innocent, he just wasn't that kind of guy.

are you stupid or Dumb???

During the raid he was caught having sex with the Girl, I was told by the Sergant of West Orange Police... So if you think he is innocent then there is something wrong with you

Originally posted by badassmafuka

are you stupid or Dumb???

During the raid he was caught having sex with the Girl, I was told by the Sergant of West Orange Police... So if you think he is innocent then there is something wrong with you

i didnt realize any of them were actually caught in the act.... from what i heard from other employees no one really was...

if that was the case then i guess i'm wrong... no reason to call me stupid

Originally posted by pixiedreamz

i didnt realize any of them were actually caught in the act.... from what i heard from other employees no one really was...

if that was the case then i guess i'm wrong... no reason to call me stupid

well ou heard wrong there is alot of false stuff...

I worked at Cherri on Saturdays 21 and older.. Everyone who woirked there had to go in for questioning regardless even if you werent working on teen nights...

Yes as they raided the club Matty C and Paul were in the middle of having SEX..... They did not finish, the cops grabbed them and locked them up.....

So telling me Paul is innocent is bullshit because he was banging some little chick during the raid.....