Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The **OFFICIAL*** Thread

vicman

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I've officially applied for a new position in my company and officially been offered it. I've officially accepted it and I'm waiting to find out when I can officially move into it officially.

:D

that is ***officially*** very cool!

I've officially applied for a new position in my company and officially been offered it. I've officially accepted it and I'm waiting to find out when I can officially move into it officially.

You have ***officially*** forgotten something very ***official***about an ***official***thread. You have ***officially*** been warned and will ***officially***be reprimanded by the clubplanet ***officials*** should this***officially***occur again.

Please ***officially***edit your not so ***official***post.

Originally posted by therunner

You have ***officially*** forgotten something very ***official***about an ***official***thread. You have ***officially*** been warned and will ***officially***be reprimanded by the clubplanet ***officials*** should this***officially***occur again.

Please ***officially***edit your not so ***official***post.

how about I ***officially*** kick your ass?

I offer you my ***official*** congratulations!! :aright:

As for me, I ***officially*** hate my job and can't wait to hand in my ***official*** resignation, which will be ***officially*** effective on June 27th. :D I ***officially*** have no ***official*** job in California, but I plan on starting my ***official*** job search ASAP.

I officially have to study for my finals that are officially next week, but I officially have not started yet, so if anyone can officially help me out, I'll be officially happy!

officially thanks :type:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I offer you my ***official*** congratulations!! :aright:

As for me, I ***officially*** hate my job and can't wait to hand in my ***official*** resignation, which will be ***officially*** effective on June 27th. :D I ***officially*** have no ***official*** job in California, but I plan on starting my ***official*** job search ASAP.

You ***officially*** better party every weekend with us until you leave!

Originally posted by merkie

Vic -- what time do you **officially** get into work in the morning?? It seems that you are **officially** posting at an **officially** early hour.:eek:

I ***officiallly***believe that he posts ***officially***before ***officially***making it to work.

Vic, do you ***officially*** have a laptop on the treadmill at the gym?

Originally posted by therunner

I ***officiallly***believe that he posts ***officially***before ***officially***making it to work.

Vic, do you ***officially*** have a laptop on the treadmill at the gym?

:laugh: :laugh: **officially**

Originally posted by merkie

Vic -- what time do you **officially** get into work in the morning?? It seems that you are **officially** posting at an **officially** early hour.:eek:

i **officially**get up at 5:00am each day in order to go to the gym at **officially** 6am. i **officially** check e-mail and --yes-- CP before **officially**heading out for the day.

Originally posted by vicman

i **officially**get up at 5:00am each day in order to go to the gym at **officially** 6am. i **officially** check e-mail and --yes-- CP before **officially**heading out for the day.

We ***officially*** get up at the same time.

What is ***officially*** the most common time in america that alarm clocks are set to?