Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Kaydup

xlr8ed

Kaydup,

I gather from what I have seen, you work out?? If so, have you ever tried out the new Ephedra Free TwinLab Ripped Fuel? If so, how did it work, or not work for you.. Or if your not into cutting, do you know anyone that has used it? I know random question here, but I have been thinking about switching from Hyrdoxycut to Ripped Fuel...

Thx for any help..

x

dude, hydroxycut is the biggest scam. its weak as shit and it costs twce as much as everything else. use stacker 2, or 3... or kranker is good and all 3 thermal-blasts(sp?). no, ephedra free fat burners dont work. u could try using nor-ephedra.... thers still a few companys that sell it.... i think twinlabs still does. have u tried combining ephedra products with T2.... theyll work twice as fast.

Originally posted by whadupg

Take this shit to the adilson board please! :tongue:

Huh? Just asking a question, sorry it wasn't about fucking a hot banana peel, plugging Zygoat, a Johnny Walker tasting ,Carguys thoughts on the Boston teams, or fucking tempkids mom..:tongue::D

Originally posted by xlr8ed

Huh? Just asking a question, sorry it wasn't about fucking a hot banana peel, plugging Zygoat, a Johnny Walker tasting ,Carguys thoughts on the Boston teams, or fucking tempkids mom..:tongue::D

That's ok - just stick to the important stuff for now on.

p.s. hot banana peels are out too :puke:

Originally posted by xlr8ed

I'm 'bringing it to its knees"... jk;) Just asking a question and looking for some help.

This would have been a great thread if your interest in kaydup’s bodybuilding fetish was sarcastic rather than actual. Sorry, that’s how things work around here. :tongue:

Never used the ephedra free one. I have used Xendrine in the past but with the ephedra in it. Does ephedra bother you? Or do you not want to use it?

The best way to cut up is diet, cut your portions, watch ur carb intake, drink water, watch the beer, and do cardio!! And add the caffeine ephedra stack to that.

There are some herbal ones with citrimax in them on the market but I never liked them.

If you can handle ephedra and not overload it then that is the way to go.

Originally posted by kaydup

The best way to cut up is diet, cut your portions, watch ur carb intake, drink water, watch the beer, and do men!! Lots and lots of men!!! And add the caffeine ephedra butt plug to that.

Dude, I think you're taking this whole "gym" thing a little too far... :puke:

Originally posted by kaydup

Never used the ephedra free one. I have used Xendrine in the past but with the ephedra in it. Does ephedra bother you? Or do you not want to use it?

The best way to cut up is diet, cut your portions, watch ur carb intake, drink water, watch the beer, and do cardio!! And add the caffeine ephedra stack to that.

There are some herbal ones with citrimax in them on the market but I never liked them.

If you can handle ephedra and not overload it then that is the way to go.

You drink Michelob Ultra don't you??? :shaky:

You and stymie should get together and share a 6 pack sometime :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

This would have been a great thread if your interest in kaydup’s bodybuilding fetish was sarcastic rather than actual. Sorry, that’s how things work around here. :tongue:

Ya, This thread is gay.. sorry for posting..:updown:

wait a minute...i take back what i just got done saying in another thread

this is the worst thread i have yet to read on this board

:flush:

this may very well be the worst thread ive read on any messageboard.

ban him !!!!!!!!