Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best New House Vocals

Originally posted by avalondon3

You shouldnt talk.

you're prob up there right around his age, and yet you're STILL posting.

Good job,tool.

:aright:

oh look its the gameless follower:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: keep sweating dave u fuckin clown

Originally posted by avalondon3

Im sorry that we all cant be as "cool" as you and "DJ' for a living. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i guarantee i make more than u spinnin 1 night than u do working for one weeks pay, if u even do work :laugh: :laugh:

wakeup - Is your dick that small that you must always try to OVERCOMPENSATE in every other way?

I'll let you know when I'm in NYC this summer and you can tell me where you're spinning.

I'm going to punch you right in your fucking face! Being that I'm now self-employed I don't give a fuck about what my employer (ME!) thinks about it.

You're an irreverent little prick. Keep on hiding behind this message board you cock-chugging faggot. I'm surprised soimeone hasn't handed you ass already...

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

wakeup - Is your dick that small that you must always try to OVERCOMPENSATE in every other way?

I'll let you know when I'm in NYC this summer and you can tell me where you're spinning.

I'm going to punch you right in your fucking face! Being that I'm now self-employed I don't give a fuck about what my employer (ME!) thinks about it.

You're an irreverent little prick. Keep on hiding behind this message board you cock-chugging faggot. I'm surprised soimeone hasn't handed you ass already...

:laugh: :laugh: cant wait

Originally posted by wakeup

i bet the big high rollin queer pyrrosdimas chies in 2 this

how right i was jsut figured tomo he would. another tough guy who has to say hes 1 loaded and 2 beat someone up cant wait, caus eu know im such a little shit :laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I didnt know thats what people on welfare says these days.

:laugh: :laugh:

this guy cracks me up posts everywhere threatenin people and brags about what hes got and hes a world traveler :laugh: meanwhile he doesnt realize what a fag he soundslike making a name after a foreign weightlifter

Welfare. Gee - That's original. That's a new one! Look at you Brian1500. You're a FUCKING Moderator on Clubplanet.

Were you also on the Yearbook Committee in High School too fag?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...............

Just keep me posted on where you're spinning wakeup. Oh wait, you spin for free and you have no residencies or even a residency correct?

Yeah this WAS a good thread at first but now it's turned to shit! :laugh:

I'm going to download some of the songs listed, maybe one of them will be the track that I can't remember lyrics to and have been trying to find for so long.

Wakeup, where do you spin? I wanna come through..........