Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHADOW LOUNGE II ?????

sgtfury

well mimid, it's ovious you're one of the fake/superficial(sp?)/clueless people that i mentioned above that loves south beach! it's really funny how all you idiots are the same and how you're all in selfdenile of what everyone else in the world knows you are! everyone knows it but you people!! as for being "close minded", i'd rather like to think it's being "choosey" and having good taste in music rather then "close minded"

i really don't need to see any pics. of the 50 people in shodow all standing in one place so the photographer can give the public the illution that the club is packed...i've been there and have seen for myself what i've stated throughout this thred!! oh, and one more thing, i was there last night and there were about 100 people there for about an hour then everyone left...see if you little mind can guess what time they closed...can't figure it out?? try 3:30am!! thats what happens when you're a shit club that can't pull a decent crowd, no one wants to go there!!

This seems like a stupid argument...yeah.. shadow does not have "capacity" crowds sometimes on weeknights and some fridays.. this is the same as any club in miami...however, how can you compare anything to shadow on a saturday night????... maybe you are confusing shadow with the chili pepper or stereo or one of those other broward clubs..

Originally posted by marick:

well mimid, it's ovious you're one of the fake/superficial(sp?)/clueless people that i mentioned above that loves south beach! it's really funny how all you idiots are the same and how you're all in selfdenile of what everyone else in the world knows you are! everyone knows it but you people!! as for being "close minded", i'd rather like to think it's being "choosey" and having good taste in music rather then "close minded"

i really don't need to see any pics. of the 50 people in shodow all standing in one place so the photographer can give the public the illution that the club is packed...i've been there and have seen for myself what i've stated throughout this thred!! oh, and one more thing, i was there last night and there were about 100 people there for about an hour then everyone left...see if you little mind can guess what time they closed...can't figure it out?? try 3:30am!! thats what happens when you're a shit club that can't pull a decent crowd, no one wants to go there!!

Marick > it is obvious you do not like shadow lounge. that is fine, however stereotyping, and ridiculing people , because there opinion differs from yours, is a bit childish. shadow, crobar, & space, I love what they put forth. in my opinion, you choose the club you go to because, it meets your needs. a word of advice my friend; free your mind, and perhaps you will realize some of the great things south florida clubs have to offer. south florida clubs may not be flawless, but then again ;nothing in life is always perfect. it is about the music.

peace, sobeton

cwm1.gif

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Well bbflux, I had a blast, and I left at 5am and there was still a crowd, lots of people went last night. Scot project blew the roof, he was amazing. Loved it!!!! XOXOXOXO people......

GA> lol .. funny shit, your sense of humor is outta hand.

As far as this pointless argument that is going on in this thread, it's all a matter of opinion. I'm a prog head to the fullest (like Marick) and I don't go to Shadow Lounge too often, it's a matter of choice for me. Sobeton has a point when he said that Marick dosen't like Shadow Lounge, I think that's a little obvious but that's his deal. The music at Shadow is not my cup of tea, but I respect Shadow Lounge for what they have done. There's no sense in denying that back in the day, Shadow kicked ass which was way before Crobar, Level, Space and Fuel were open for business. Now that I'm reminising about back in the day, Groove Jet popped into my head, now, that ... was a club. peace out to everbody and don't forget about ... Peace. Love. Unity. and Respect!

------------------

Judgesml.gif

Is there anybody out there?

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

dam, didnt know theres so much beef concerning miami clubs.

i'll be in miami for memorial day weekend. so where is the definitive club to be at?!

honestly!!!

hey anybody go to crobar friday or shadow on saturday if anybody did check out clubhoppers in 2 days to see if you are in the pictures in crobar and on shadow lounge and email at rudy@clubhoppers.net if you like the site we are going to start selling all kind of music in the site like , trance and etc . later peace cwm44.gif

Archived