Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Taucher @ Shadow Lounge this Thursday

digital7

Thursday May 10th

The Two Year Anniversary of NAÃVE: presenting

special guest DJ TAUCHER (Scuba Records, Germany) and resident Lee Cakebread (UK)

***FIRST 100 THROUGH THE DOOR RECEIVE A ***

GEORGE ACOSTA/TAUCHER DOUBLE CD

SHADOW LOUNGE

1532 Washington Avenue

info 305-531-9411*fax 305-531-7224 www.shadowlounge.com

------------------

Judgesml.gif

Is there anybody out there?

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

yep! German maistro DJ Taucher, I've had the pleasure of hearing him spin on several occassion's. It promises to be a good show with him and Lee Cakebread. I even saw him dj on a hand stand which is his trademark, he did it a couple of years back at the same place he'll be spinning at tomorrow. anyways, still undecided if Im going to go, still up for grabs ...

------------------

Judgesml.gif

Is there anybody out there?

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by rene_martinez:

Yep. He's got the German thing down and he's got it down well.

Fun to hear, actually.

You in?

(I could be convinced to join, ya know!)

Rene'

its possible... give me a-ring-a-ding-ding!

tho rene, heard he wasnt so great the last time he was at shadow but liked his cd.

sorry a big disappointment dj taucher was not at shadow thursday hes was stuck in germany due to the strike of the pilotes but tomorrow its going to be out of hand (saturday) i'll be there taking pictures (clubhoppers) . peace cwm45.gif

Guys,

Big ass disappointment, He was'nt there, but it got pretty packed considering it was Thursday, although GA was there. I had a lil' fun, could've been better. Love & Peace people XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO cwm45.gif

So sorry to hear that TAUCHER was a bust. How did all your respective weekends go? I've been in class (NONSTOP) since D.Seaman. How's THAT for fun? I'm sure you guys had a much better time than I did. cwm9.gif

I had an awsome weekend,

I went to Crobar on Fri. and Sat. I went to Shadow, Dam, GA threw it down pretty good this Sat. then I went to Space afterhours... A very fun filled weekend. But I must study 2 day I have my final 2 morrow!!!!!! cwm24.gif

Archived