Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about The Hamptons (MDW)

I'm fuckin counting the days down till Neptunes. It should be really good. Everyone I talked to said they were going and they are all excited, so I'm sure its going to be packed and crazy. Hopefully the weather will be good so the ladies can break out the summer clothes ( or should I say lack of clothes). If Theo is on the table, which he probably will be then the music will be great. Good House Music with commerical beats. But don't forget about the bands that everone loves :blown: But they usually only have three sets and gives everyone time to go get a drink and talk. I'll be there Saturday till 6pm (graduation party to go to) and Sunday till the end 8pm and then hitting up Deep Dish at CPI Sunday night. I'll probably be there around 12 noon on Saturday. Really don't want to wait on a line. Neptunes will start this summer off right!!!:beer::party:

Originally posted by firefight43

I'm fuckin counting the days down till Neptunes. It should be really good. Everyone I talked to said they were going and they are all excited, so I'm sure its going to be packed and crazy. Hopefully the weather will be good so the ladies can break out the summer clothes ( or should I say lack of clothes). If Theo is on the table, which he probably will be then the music will be great. Good House Music with commerical beats. But don't forget about the bands that everone loves :blown: But they usually only have three sets and gives everyone time to go get a drink and talk. I'll be there Saturday till 6pm (graduation party to go to) and Sunday till the end 8pm and then hitting up Deep Dish at CPI Sunday night. I'll probably be there around 12 noon on Saturday. Really don't want to wait on a line. Neptunes will start this summer off right!!!:beer::party:

i couldnt agree more, i will be there. it should be off the hook! expect it to be packed and crazy. Try and go early b/c of the long lines. Ill prob get there around 12noonish. i reallly hope the weather permits that day. see u all there....

Originally posted by lmg

i couldnt agree more, i will be there. it should be off the hook! expect it to be packed and crazy. Try and go early b/c of the long lines. Ill prob get there around 12noonish. i reallly hope the weather permits that day. see u all there....

Believe it or not get their by 11am because last year there was a 3 hour line to get in by Noon

Originally posted by misk

.....WHAT!.........i'm not gonna see u guys mdw!?!............say it aint so..........bow wow chickie wernit!......

Hi sweetie- of course we will see you on mdw. we're trying to double our pleasure that weekend. We'll be in Seaside on Sunday Morning.

We want to go to Neptunes during the day on Saturday though then go home and rest up for surf club/tempts on Sunday.

Should be a great time sitting in traffic all weekend.

"Pull over to the shoulder for a quick.......bow wow chickie wernit."

:D

Originally posted by misk

.....WHAT!.........i'm not gonna see u guys mdw!?!............say it aint so..........bow wow chickie wernit!......

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Hi sweetie.

Of course you will. We're trying to change it up a little and get some action at both shores. Are we wild or what? :shaky:

want to come for the ride? ;)

Originally posted by piro8

Should be a great time sitting in traffic all weekend.

"Pull over to the shoulder for a quick.......bow wow chickie wernit."

:D

.......LMAO........make sure u BRING the bow wow chickie wernit music in the car....otherwise....it's just not worth it!......and....yea.....u might wanna like....hook up your car with a mini fridge and a porcelain palace.......and some lower lumbar support on those seats....gonna be some quality car time....

Originally posted by neena16

Of course you will. We're trying to change it up a little and get some action at both shores. Are we wild or what?

want to come for the ride?

....u married folk are crazy!.....wish i could join ....but i am already set up for a weekend long extravaganza in the scenic seaside/ortley area lol............however...i will get it all warmed up for your sunday arrival....miami vices on me when u get there sunday!......:D