Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've been awake....

Originally posted by sweetie029

FOR 35 HOURS NOW!!! I've had a really busy day at work & I still feel ok.....I thought I'd be passed out on my desk by now

Just thought I'd share :D

Your body goes through cycles and if you get past a drowsy point in the day it is almost as if your body has slept. And you feel somewhat refreshed and awake again. But trust me. You will hit a brick wall eventually and your body is just going to be completely run down. As soon as it is not busy you will feel it. I have done many many Marathon work days where I Went to the gym in the morning, went to work for the day, went home and did not go to sleep. Got back to work at 3:30 am and worked until 10:00pm. And that second night you sleep like a baby... :zzz:

Originally posted by sweetie029

FOR 35 HOURS NOW!!! I've had a really busy day at work & I still feel ok.....I thought I'd be passed out on my desk by now

Just thought I'd share :D

you're insane

:eek:

go to bed

you're definately going to be sleeping a large amount of hours when you do finally go to bed

Originally posted by elementx

I believe that takes 5 - 6 days... :eek:

after awhile I tend to get very irritable, and start to see some weird things... My eyes get spots and I start to bug out and see things that dont exist... its tricky when your eyes play games... Especially when your driving.:blown::(

ohhh i feel you, i was up for 25 hours today/yesterday cramming for a final... i've done long days and nights before when i've gone clubbing or out somewhere, but you get surprisingly exhausted sitting in a room reading for 12 hours straight.. my bodys feeling a lil outta wack right now, and my sleep cycle is all weird :(