Clubplanet Nightlife Community

visiting SF this upcoming weekend/week, need advice.

wideskies

i know this is the LA forum but i figured some of you might be from "up north" in Cali.

my bf and i will be visiting the SF area for about a week, from the 17th to the 24th.

we'd like to go out to an afterhours club (lots of hard dancing, not as much lounging around) but i need some advice regarding where to go.

please PM me if you are from the area.

-Cat

the always-fabulous spundae deserves a look-see :D . i haven't been to their sf club, but their organization kicks ass and the sf club usually gets the same talent we get down here. there's a very down-to-earth and friendly vibe at the spundae down here; i don't know why it'd be any different up north. check it out:

http://spundae.com/

Originally posted by wideskies

i know this is the LA forum but i figured some of you might be from "up north" in Cali.

my bf and i will be visiting the SF area for about a week, from the 17th to the 24th.

we'd like to go out to an afterhours club (lots of hard dancing, not as much lounging around) but i need some advice regarding where to go.

please PM me if you are from the area.

-Cat

ask kuro. malanee, who used to be on the DC board, moved there late last year, she probably has tons of useful info. kuro should have her e-mail.