Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish returns to space july 3, 2001.......

x-t-c

i know its a little early, but deep dish returns to space on tuesday, july 3rd...

also, on may 25th, max graham(transport cd release party), and jonathan peters will be at space,,,should be pretty exciting..

------------------

laser_show.gif

Indeed they do!, Deep Dish rocks the house as always, it will call to be a splendid Renaissance party for sure.

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by aztec-mystic:

And to put the chrery on the cake, STEVE LAWLER will be opening for them, countin the days.....

Looks like I'll miss this years fireworks again (sleepin)..

Later cats...

LOL, sorry to break up the Phrank and Stacey connection here! but I didn't know Ibiza legend Steve Lawler was opening up for Deep Dish?, this is def. a show!!, Your not going to be at the show Aztec??? wuz up with that???

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by digital7:

LOL, sorry to break up the Phrank and Stacey connection here! but I didn't know Ibiza legend Steve Lawler was opening up for Deep Dish?, this is def. a show!!, Your not going to be at the show Aztec??? wuz up with that???

great and now lawler's going to be there? hmmm...i'm thinkin i have to put my vacation back one day. cwm11.gif

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

AIM: Phatskils2

Originally posted by phrankadelic:

great and now lawler's going to be there? hmmm...i'm thinkin i have to put my vacation back one day. cwm11.gif

phrank, you gotta go buddy!

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Originally posted by staceyg5:

i have to wait that long?

cwm37.gif

well i do work hun, and with traffic and all, don't think i'd make the 6 o'clock edition. but the 11 o'clock special is well worth staying up for. oh but wait, is that past your bedtime? cwm6.gif

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

AIM: Phatskils2

like i said d7, frank's scared to hang w' the big boys---sellout tongue.gif

hey phrank, that sounds like she trying you! lol! cwm2.gif

alright, alright, back to the subject at hand, so who's going to grace their presence on saturday?

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

sorry to put a damper on you're excitment people but the line-up for the annual july 3rd bliss party @ space miami is FAR from confirmed! steve lawler will NOT be there as previously thought and deep dish is looking less & less likely. however jon cowan does have a steller line-up planned. i'll post the confermed info. as soon as i get jon's ok so keep your eyes & ears open for the details!!

cheers!

Originally posted by phrankadelic:

well i do work hun, and with traffic and all, don't think i'd make the 6 o'clock edition. but the 11 o'clock special is well worth staying up for. oh but wait, is that past your bedtime? cwm6.gif

is that the best you can do? smile.gif see you tonight...

d7> i will be in attendance july 3rd--if dd and lawler are there.

is that the best you can do? smile.gif see you tonight...

d7> i will be in attendance july 3rd--if dd and lawler are there.

Stace, your coming tonight to Danny Howells right??? let me know so we could finally meet up! cwm30.gif

------------------

eros2.gif

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Archived